inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Moody's Point

Written By: Slim95 on 05/22/17 at 11:52 pm

Anyone remember this segment off The Amanda Show in the early 2000s?  ;D When I was little I used to think this show was so serious and real but I went back to watch a couple episodes now and was laughing at it lol. It was a funny parody of Dawson's Creek yet it had a unique story at the same time. I always got annoyed that they never continued it after the final episode even though it said "to be continued". The intro of the show gives me so much nostalgia. Fun Fact: Nick wanted to make an actual spin off show of Moody's Point but it didn't end up happening so they focused on making Zoey 101 instead.
4htEjgixktM

Here are all seven episodes for anyone interested or anyone who wants a dose of nostalgia.
yFwrCfx3OKM

Subject: Re: Moody's Point

Written By: aja675 on 05/23/17 at 8:24 am

When I was 8 or 9, I used to look at my toes to make sure I didn't lose any of my toes because of the subplot with the artificial toe.

Written By: Slim95 on 05/23/17 at 11:38 am

When I was 8 or 9, I used to look at my toes to make sure I didn't lose any of my toes because of the subplot with the artificial toe.

Haha same here. They made it look easy to lose a toe.

Written By: 2001 on 05/23/17 at 12:37 pm

I almost forgot about this. This segment was hilarious!  ;D

My favourite was always Judge Trudy though.  :D

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 05/23/17 at 1:48 pm

I almost forgot about this. This segment was hilarious!  ;D

My favourite was always Judge Trudy though.  :D

Haha same here!

Written By: Zelek3 on 05/23/17 at 3:58 pm

I wasn't smart enough as a kid to know it was a parody.

Written By: Ripley on 05/31/17 at 6:58 pm

This was awesome 😂

Check for new replies or respond here...