inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: If you resurrected your old MySpace page, what song do you think would be playin

Written By: piecesof93 on 03/16/18 at 1:29 pm

Most people may not remember the last song on their MySpace page. However, if you had to take a guess, what do you think it would be?

I used MySpace all the way up to 2010. I think the last song chosen for my profile could've been "Nothin' on You" by B.o.B. & Bruno.

Subject: Re: If you resurrected your old MySpace page, what song do you think would be playin

Written By: 2001 on 03/16/18 at 2:19 pm

I avoided MySpace but if it were me it would honestly be something cheesy deep like Imagine by John Lennon (Avril Lavigne cover) or Black Parade by My Chemical Romance.

Subject: Re: If you resurrected your old MySpace page, what song do you think would be playin

Written By: mxcrashxm on 03/16/18 at 5:32 pm

It would be an R&B song although I don't remember the title I had put in since I haven't been on Myspace in 8 years.

Written By: SpyroKev on 03/16/18 at 10:16 pm

I never had Myspace. If it were to make a comeback, I'd probably join now though.

My theme would be, I don't know. A classic Usher hit. Haha

Written By: Mat1991 on 03/18/18 at 2:16 am

My last Myspace layout was a background image of the moon with the classical song Clair de Lune by Debussy. Pretty nerdy  ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...