inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Favorite Locations of the 2000's?

Written By: Early2002 on 05/04/18 at 11:14 am

Places you loved to hang out in the 2000s

Subject: Re: Favorite Locations of the 2000's?

Written By: Wobo on 05/04/18 at 3:19 pm

What's next? breathing in the 2000s?

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/04/18 at 3:52 pm

Gamestop (when it was called EB games in the states), the Fayetteville Mall in Fayetteville NC, Queens Center Mall in Queens NY, Central Park in NYC, Christiana Mall in Deleware (yea I been to a lot of malls), White Castle, the NYC Bodegas, Mcdonalds, Toy R Us,  Place (local chicken joint in my old neighborhood in Queens),  Wawa (gas station in the Mid-Atlantic states) and  Six Flags in New Jersey.

Written By: Rainbowz on 05/04/18 at 4:06 pm

Home.
A decade ain’t going to change that.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/04/18 at 4:08 pm

Home.
A decade ain’t going to change that.
There's no place like home.

Written By: Rainbowz on 05/04/18 at 4:19 pm

There's no place like home.

Exactly.

Written By: Early2002 on 05/04/18 at 4:41 pm

Gamestop (when it was called EB games in the states), the Fayetteville Mall in Fayetteville NC, Queens Center Mall in Queens NY, Central Park in NYC, Christiana Mall in Deleware (yea I been to a lot of malls), White Castle, the NYC Bodegas, Mcdonalds, Toy R Us,  Place (local chicken joint in my old neighborhood in Queens),  Wawa (gas station in the Mid-Atlantic states) and  Six Flags in New Jersey.

Malls were such a staple

Sam Goody
Suncoast
Old school Best
Buy

Written By: Howard on 05/05/18 at 7:18 am

Oh Wow, when were you there? :o

Written By: SpyroKev on 08/02/18 at 4:28 pm

Them houses I moved out of. Hahaha Every neighborhood around the schools I went to. The playgrounds, some malls and Gamestop.

Written By: Dundee on 08/02/18 at 5:53 pm

School
I liked school ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In front of tv too

Written By: John Titor on 08/02/18 at 7:47 pm

^^^ 

The mall, The movies, Skate park

Written By: John Titor on 08/02/18 at 7:48 pm

Malls were such a staple

Sam Goody
Suncoast
Old school Best
Buy

Best buy with the BIG yellow signs everywhere

Written By: aja675 on 08/03/18 at 5:48 am

SM Centerpoint, Greenhills Shopping Center, SM Megamall, Robinsons Galleria. :)

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 08/03/18 at 10:13 am

Loved going to Aquadect Race Track when I was a kid. They had a flea market on Saturday mornings, so me and my family flock there once a month to score on some great deals 8) I got a few video games there when I was a kid, along with some cool toys & music CDs.

I also loved the Musuem of Natural History, the MET, Shea Stadium (where the Mets used to play),  Central Park (ditto for Mwalker), Harlem (to see cousins & family friends), and Asbury Park (a famous beach on the Jersey Shore).

Written By: Wobo on 08/09/18 at 8:19 pm

My home and pre-school.

Written By: John Titor on 08/19/18 at 12:23 pm

Loved going to Aquadect Race Track when I was a kid. They had a flea market on Saturday mornings, so me and my family flock there once a month to score on some great deals 8) I got a few video games there when I was a kid, along with some cool toys & music CDs.

I also loved the Musuem of Natural History, the MET, Shea Stadium (where the Mets used to play),  Central Park (ditto for Mwalker), Harlem (to see cousins & family friends), and Asbury Park (a famous beach on the Jersey Shore).

New York was so different in the 2000s

Written By: wsmith4 on 08/20/18 at 2:53 pm

How are we reminscing about the 2000's already???????????????

Written By: 2001 on 08/20/18 at 3:10 pm

I lived near downtown Toronto from 2004-2011 and there's a lot to miss about that place! I want to move back. :)

Now I live in the suburbs. Completely different atmosphere :P

Check for new replies or respond here...