inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: hbo movie short early 2000's

Written By: kid irish on 05/13/18 at 3:59 pm

I'm trying to find an HBO movie short take about a henpecked husband who talks to his dead son. His wife is always nagging him to do this and do that. She tells him to take the dog out, so he puts the dog in the microwave and kills the dog. It's their anniversary and she keeps telling him to take her out for dinner, for their anniversary. He does, but all thru dinner, she nags and nags and nags. On the way going home she asks about the dog and he tells her, he's in the trunk. She gets out to look but the dead son tells the father that his mother was the one who killed him while he was taking a bath. So, the husband kills his wife and throws her in the trunk. Now, the dead son tells him he should take her home and bury her in the back yard. So, he pulls up to the house, opens the trunk, puts his wife over his shoulders, and proceeds to take her into the house. When he opens the door, the lights go on and all his friends and neighbors are there yelling "happy anniversary". His wife had planned a surprise party for him. This will sound crazy to anyone who hasn't seen it, but, it was hilarious. I watched it on HBO in the early 2000's. Does anyone remember it or what the title was?

Subject: Re: hbo movie short early 2000's

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/13/18 at 4:31 pm

I'm trying to find an HBO movie short take about a henpecked husband who talks to his dead son. His wife is always nagging him to do this and do that. She tells him to take the dog out, so he puts the dog in the microwave and kills the dog. It's their anniversary and she keeps telling him to take her out for dinner, for their anniversary. He does, but all thru dinner, she nags and nags and nags. On the way going home she asks about the dog and he tells her, he's in the trunk. She gets out to look but the dead son tells the father that his mother was the one who killed him while he was taking a bath. So, the husband kills his wife and throws her in the trunk. Now, the dead son tells him he should take her home and bury her in the back yard. So, he pulls up to the house, opens the trunk, puts his wife over his shoulders, and proceeds to take her into the house. When he opens the door, the lights go on and all his friends and neighbors are there yelling "happy anniversary". His wife had planned a surprise party for him. This will sound crazy to anyone who hasn't seen it, but, it was hilarious. I watched it on HBO in the early 2000's. Does anyone remember it or what the title was?
Have you contacted HBO regarding this?

Subject: hbo movie short early 2000's

Written By: Dude111 on 05/14/18 at 5:17 am

I doubt they would reply..... I have tried emailing them and nothing :(

Subject: Re: hbo movie short early 2000's

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/14/18 at 5:23 am

I doubt they would reply..... I have tried emailing them and nothing :(
...or write a letter, with a self addressed envelope?

Check for new replies or respond here...