inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Remember Cherish Do it Do It from 2006

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/26/18 at 3:55 pm

Remember this joint from the movie ATL .WzXCzIjq6y4

Subject: Re: Remember Cherish Do it Do It from 2006

Written By: mxcrashxm on 05/26/18 at 4:03 pm

I do! Another song that's not mentioned by most people.

Written By: piecesof93 on 05/26/18 at 4:08 pm

My first time hearing it was on BET's access granted. That was weird because it's the only song where I saw the making of the video before hearing on the radio, a mixed cd, or online. I don't know why I had never heard it before then maybe I was just out of the loop. I'm guessing it was already very popular in Atlanta before premiering on Access Granted. I'm sure mgq96 would know.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/26/18 at 4:22 pm

Yea he probably would

Written By: #Infinity on 05/26/18 at 4:32 pm

It's much, much better than "Show Stopper" by Danity Kane. Still not up to par with the best Sugababes or Girls Aloud songs, though.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 05/26/18 at 5:05 pm

It's much, much better than "Show Stopper" by Danity Kane. Still not up to par with the best Sugababes or Girls Aloud songs, though.
Heck yea, this song brings me back so many memories listening to this back in the spring of 06. I used to think Ciara sung this song until years later.

Written By: piecesof93 on 05/26/18 at 6:24 pm

Heck yea, this song brings me back so many memories listening to this back in the spring of 06. I used to think Ciara sung this song until years later.

4A5OHPLyW3s
<3

Check for new replies or respond here...