inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Who remembers D'Angelo How does it feels

Written By: mwalker1996 on 07/16/18 at 12:30 pm

This is another song that came out in the 1999/2000 period. The music video is pretty erotic, so for the sake of the younger members I'm just going to post the audio verison of the song. Who remembers this song. m1WGn7da0co

Subject: Re: Who remembers D'Angelo How does it feels

Written By: violet_shy on 07/16/18 at 1:15 pm

I thought you were talking about the restaurant chain D'Angelo. Lol!

Written By: bchris02 on 07/16/18 at 5:51 pm

This is another song that came out in the 1999/2000 period. The music video is pretty erotic, so for the sake of the younger members I'm just going to post the audio verison of the song. Who remembers this song. m1WGn7da0co

I remember this!  I had completely forgotten about it though.  This was one of my least favorite radio songs in the spring of 2000 and the station usually got turned when it came on.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 07/16/18 at 6:28 pm

I remember this!  I had completely forgotten about it though.  This was one of my least favorite radio songs in the spring of 2000 and the station usually got turned when it came on.
This song is the reason why he stayed away from the public for 14 years. He didn't want to be an artist who was just associated with erotic music.

Written By: BornIn86 on 07/16/18 at 6:54 pm

This song is the reason why he stayed away from the public for 14 years. He didn't want to be an artist who was just associated with erotic music.

How Does It Feels was the high point of Neo Soul in the y2k era. If you count Lauryn Hill as a neo-soul artist, she was the true peak of neo-soul in general.

Check for new replies or respond here...