inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Did crunk music had some of the most aggresive rap songs

Written By: mwalker1996 on 08/07/18 at 10:19 pm

I was just listening some crunk songs from 2000s like Whoop that trick, Knuck if you Buck and Eastside boys rollcall. Those songs are notorious for starting fights. I remember hearing a lot of people would fight to Knuck if you Buck back in the day. Whoop that trick is one of the hardest rap songs I ever heard and it was a song from a movie lol. Do you guys agree with me.

Subject: Re: Did crunk music had some of the most aggresive rap songs

Written By: SpyroKev on 08/07/18 at 10:37 pm

I mean, I won't try to dismiss the high possibility. Hahaha Most energetic is another term for it. They build and manipulate the hype into aggressiveness.

I miss the Crunk era.

Written By: Dundee on 08/08/18 at 3:37 am

Crunk is more of a spectrum where it could get either chill, dancey or sometimes very very loud and agressive.
A favorite of mine in that style would be ;D:
1jyk4YkvCJ8

Mainstream-wise I would say it definitely stood for its loudness, but when you go in the underground Crunk pales in comparison with some styles like Industrial Rap, Horrorcore and some Experimental Hip Hop agressiveness-wise ;D

Written By: mwalker1996 on 08/08/18 at 7:44 am

Here's one crunk song I liked. Me and my brother used to jam to this AoA-ByjIf2M

Check for new replies or respond here...