inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Millennium Tour 2019 (doublejm1 get in here).

Written By: piecesof93 on 03/14/19 at 10:42 pm

A couple days ago, the Millennium Tour featuring B2K kicked off. The official roster includes B2K, Mario, Lloyd, Chingy Pretty Ricky & Bobby Valentino. These 2000s heartthrobs are back.

I've stated before that my first concert was B2K on the Scream Tour in 2002. I also have seen Pretty Ricky, Bobby Valentino & Omarion on the Scream Tour III in 2005. Lastly,  I got a chance to see Lloyd on his own tour that he headlined in 2011.

It would be a thrill seeing them all again in 2019. 2000s nostalgia is coming in full force!

Which artists would you choose, if you could make your own "Millennium Tour"?

Subject: Re: The Millennium Tour 2019 (doublejm1 get in here).

Written By: SpyroKev on 03/15/19 at 4:52 pm

My Millennium tour would have Aaliyah in it. DMX, Missy Elliott and Destiny's Child.

Written By: exodus08 on 03/16/19 at 12:56 pm

My Millennium tour would have Aaliyah in it. DMX, Missy Elliott and Destiny's Child.

Aaliyah? In an alternate universe?

Written By: SpyroKev on 03/16/19 at 4:10 pm

Aaliyah? In an alternate universe?

You can have a auditioned Aaliyah lookalike to sing over her vocals.

Written By: doublejm1 on 05/27/19 at 11:15 pm

A couple days ago, the Millennium Tour featuring B2K kicked off. The official roster includes B2K, Mario, Lloyd, Chingy Pretty Ricky & Bobby Valentino. These 2000s heartthrobs are back.

I've stated before that my first concert was B2K on the Scream Tour in 2002. I also have seen Pretty Ricky, Bobby Valentino & Omarion on the Scream Tour III in 2005. Lastly,  I got a chance to see Lloyd on his own tour that he headlined in 2011.

It would be a thrill seeing them all again in 2019. 2000s nostalgia is coming in full force!

Which artists would you choose, if you could make your own "Millennium Tour"?

Sorry it took me a while to respond.

They stopped in my city earlier this month, but I was unable to go. Were you able to go?

The artists I'd pick to headline my Millennium Tour would be ones who were really big in the mid 2000s:

- Justin Timberlake/Timbaland/Nelly Furtado
- 50 Cent
- Kanye West
- Chris Brown
- Green Day
- Ciara
- The Fray
- Nickelback
- Rihanna
- Akon
- T-Pain
- The Black Eyed Peas
- Three Doors Down

Check for new replies or respond here...