inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone remember this Pokemon character from the 2000s?

Written By: StarWars1984 on 08/11/19 at 5:17 pm

Casey - Pokemon anime

Anyone remember her? She was a character from the Johto series of the Pokemon anime. Casey loved the Electabuzz baseball team and was loyal to them, even with their many losses. I just adored her growing up (in fact, I actually had a crush on her!) She's cute and cheerful, and she was determined and taught me to never give up and to follow your dreams.

Subject: Re: Anyone remember this Pokemon character from the 2000s?

Written By: 2001 on 08/11/19 at 5:21 pm

Even though I was an avid Johto watcher, I do not clearly remember her. Misty and Brock will always be the OG to me :P

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 08/13/19 at 6:20 pm

Even though I was an avid Johto watcher, I do not clearly remember her. Misty and Brock will always be the OG to me :P

Same. It just didn't feel the same when the 'sqaud' when their separate ways after season 5.

Written By: Frodomar449 on 08/14/19 at 5:53 pm

Hey, I remember her too!

Written By: GeekyAlgorithm on 01/31/20 at 3:51 pm

I think I remember her.

Written By: 2001 on 01/31/20 at 5:19 pm

I don't get why this character is so famous. At first I thought she might have been the Misty replacement in later seasons, but it turns out she is actually a minor character that shows up in a couple of episodes. I watched Johto but I don't remember her at all :P

Written By: mwalker1996 on 02/02/20 at 8:33 pm

I don't get why this character is so famous. At first I thought she might have been the Misty replacement in later seasons, but it turns out she is actually a minor character that shows up in a couple of episodes. I watched Johto but I don't remember her at all :P
She wasn't really big till master quest which was the 2002-03 season the season where most of fans tunned out. She was basically a rec-occurring character like Tracy or Richie from season 1.

Check for new replies or respond here...