inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: It's crazy that the youngest 9/11 victim...

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 01/25/20 at 1:25 pm

...was born in the same year as me :o.

Christine Lee Hanson was the youngest 9/11 victim. She was 2 years old (born February 22, 1999). She was on United Airlines Flight 175 with her parents that was supposed to be going from Boston to Los Angeles. That plane was hijacked and then crashed into the South Tower of the World Trade Center. Christine and her parents were on their way to visit Disneyland :\'(.

It's crazy to wrap my head around this. I've always viewed the 9/11 attacks to be a "historical event" like the attack on Pearl Harbor. Yet, the youngest victim was the same age as me. We were just toddlers and had no idea about all of the evil in the world that would have made such a tragedy even possible.

RIP to Christine Lee Hanson, her parents and all of the victims of the 9/11/01 attacks.

SOURCE: https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/5791474/christine-lee-hanson

Subject: Re: It's crazy that the youngest 9/11 victim...

Written By: DisneysRetro on 01/26/20 at 5:33 am

The saddest part is her grandparents stayed on the phone with the father until the plane hit the building and heard everything until the phone went out. There’s a youtube video on it. They were taking their daughter to Disneyland :(

Written By: Sman12 on 01/27/20 at 9:58 am

The saddest part is her grandparents stayed on the phone with the father until the plane hit the building and heard everything until the phone went out. There’s a youtube video on it. They were taking their daughter to Disneyland :(

I don't even wanna watch the video after reading your description.  :\'(

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 01/27/20 at 10:30 am

I don't even wanna watch the video after reading your description.  :\'(

What video?

Written By: Sman12 on 01/27/20 at 12:28 pm

What video?

That.

Written By: 2001 on 01/30/20 at 6:33 pm

Sorry but you have to be born AT LEAST 1995 to remember dying in 9/11. After that it doesn't count.

Written By: Rainbowz on 01/30/20 at 6:38 pm

"So why do you believe you're the last to be Gen Y?"

1999 baby: Well the youngest victim of the 9/11 attacks was my age so therefore I could've been the youngest to have possibly been affected and died!!

jk i'm sorry ;D ;D ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 01/30/20 at 6:55 pm

"So why do you believe you're the last to be Gen Y?"

1999 baby: Well the youngest victim of the 9/11 attacks was my age so therefore I could've been the youngest to have possibly been affected and died!!

jk i'm sorry ;D ;D ;D

I'm glad you're joking because that wasn't the point of my post at all lol.

Check for new replies or respond here...