inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Nick.com in the early 2000s

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/05/20 at 1:27 pm

https://i.redd.it/0s6o3fcgxnk41.jpg

I got this from Reddit. It's pretty cool. I actually (slightly) remember this because this is from around 2002 and that's around the time I first started interacting with the Web/Internet.

Also, I loved Nickelodeon during this time. I miss when websites looked like this. It was cool AF! 8)

Subject: Re: Nick.com in the early 2000s

Written By: 2001 on 03/05/20 at 1:31 pm

I remember the Spongebob Krabby Patty cooking game. I don't remember much else from there, I prefered Cartoonnetwork.com. They had several awesome Dragon Ball Z fighting games, and Powerpuff Girls pillow fight.

Written By: DisneysRetro on 03/05/20 at 3:16 pm

I remember this like yesterday circa 2001-2004... I used to love Disneychannel.com and Nickelodeon.com. This was web 1.0.

Written By: Mat1991 on 03/05/20 at 5:59 pm

Nick.com was where I created my first online account. I was "onairdare."  ;D

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 03/05/20 at 7:19 pm

Nick.com was the sheeeeeet.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/05/20 at 10:46 pm

Nick.com was the sheeeeeet.

Yep and so was CartoonNetwork.com.

Who remembers Teen Titans: Battle Blitz? 8)

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 03/08/20 at 8:29 am

This was around when I was getting a bit too old for Nick, as I was a high schooler by this point, but I do recall when Nick's website looked like that. Actually, Nick.com is among the first websites I ever went to when I went online for the first time around 1998.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/08/20 at 1:07 pm

This was around when I was getting a bit too old for Nick, as I was a high schooler by this point, but I do recall when Nick's website looked like that. Actually, Nick.com is among the first websites I ever went to when I went online for the first time around 1998.

That's cool. I wish I got to experience more of Nickelodeon at this time.

BTW, I haven't talked to you in a while man. How's it feel to be 32/33? I know that's not old but you probably feel out of touch with the youth of today, I bet  ;D.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 03/08/20 at 1:18 pm

That's cool. I wish I got to experience more of Nickelodeon at this time.

BTW, I haven't talked to you in a while man. How's it feel to be 32/33? I know that's not old but you probably feel out of touch with the youth of today, I bet  ;D.

Thanks, man. Yeah, but luckily I've still got a few more months to go before my birthday. I've been too old for youth culture for several years, but at least when it was still the '10s I could say that I was in my 20s decade. Now it's my 30s decade, and I'll be 42 by the late part of it. That does kinda suck.

Written By: Sman12 on 03/08/20 at 3:17 pm

Thanks, man. Yeah, but luckily I've still got a few more months to go before my birthday. I've been too old for youth culture for several years, but at least when it was still the '10s I could say that I was in my 20s decade. Now it's my 30s decade, and I'll be 42 by the late part of it. That does kinda suck.

Lol. Live your life to the fullest, my man.

Written By: shadowcookie on 03/08/20 at 6:36 pm

I remember the Spongebob Krabby Patty cooking game. I don't remember much else from there, I prefered Cartoonnetwork.com. They had several awesome Dragon Ball Z fighting games, and Powerpuff Girls pillow fight.

Yeah I was more of a Cartoon Network guy.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/09/20 at 3:22 pm

This decade will be my 20s decade. I'll turn 30 in 2029 though :P.

Anyways, nice hearing from ya! O0

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/09/20 at 3:22 pm

Yeah I was more of a Cartoon Network guy.

I would say that, overall, I was more of a Cartoon Network fan growing up but I still loved Nickelodeon! 8)

Written By: Ripley on 03/09/20 at 5:27 pm

I miss this! 😁

Written By: duenas8 on 03/11/20 at 12:38 am

G5R7798ELoA

I used to play a lot this game on cartoonnetwork.com in the early 00s  :D :D

Check for new replies or respond here...