inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Identifying Movies

Written By: jackjohnson52183 on 04/10/20 at 2:33 pm

What Is The Name Of The Movie That Has A Part That Shows Someone Either Burping Or Farting At A Swimming Pool?

In The Part That I'm Talking About The Man Is Lying Down On His Belly On What Might Be A Very Long Chair & A Girl/Woman Is Either Standing On Him Or Jumping Up & Down On Him & She Jumps Up & Comes Back Down On Him & The Man Let's Out What Might Be A Combination Of A Burp & A Fart.

She Even Brings Up The Term Gymnastics To Him After Doing That.

After That They Show The Girl/Woman Putting Some Sunscreen On Him & Then She Accidentally Gets The Sunscreen Into 1 Of His Eyes & Then He Falls Into The Pool.

The Year That The Movie Was Made In Was Between 1996 & 2004.

Both The Man & The Girl/Woman Are White.

The Genre Of The Movie Is Comedy.

Subject: Re: Identifying Movies

Written By: jackjohnson52183 on 04/15/20 at 1:56 pm

What Is The Name Of The Movie That Has A Part That Shows Someone Either Burping Or Farting At A Swimming Pool?

In The Part That I'm Talking About The Man Is Lying Down On His Belly On What Might Be A Very Long Chair & A Girl/Woman Is Either Standing On Him Or Jumping Up & Down On Him & She Jumps Up & Comes Back Down On Him & The Man Let's Out What Might Be A Combination Of A Burp & A Fart.

After That They Show The Girl/Woman Putting Some Sunscreen On Him & Then She Accidentally Gets The Sunscreen Into 1 Of His Eyes & Then He Falls Into The Pool.

Nothing Yet?

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/15/20 at 2:00 pm

Nothing Yet?
I read your op on the day it was posted, and the details do not ring a bell with me.

Was the film in the cinema or a tv-movie?

Written By: jackjohnson52183 on 04/16/20 at 10:38 pm

I read your op on the day it was posted, and the details do not ring a bell with me.

Was the film in the cinema or a tv-movie?
Maybe A Feature Film.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/17/20 at 2:03 am

Maybe A Feature Film.
Have you tried asking a film institute in the country you are from?

Written By: jackjohnson52183 on 04/17/20 at 9:28 am

Have you tried asking a film institute in the country you are from?
No,Why?

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/17/20 at 9:35 am

No,Why?
Because film institutions have a good knowledge of film that have been released in the cinemas.

Written By: AstroPoug on 03/30/22 at 12:55 am

This just sounds like a generic early 2000s gross-out comedy
I'm sorry I can't help you with this little to go off of

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/15/22 at 2:40 pm

"Gone With the Wind" by any chance. http://www.inthe00s.com/Smileys/easter/grin.gif

Check for new replies or respond here...