inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone Remember This Weird Song?

Written By: Slim95 on 06/02/22 at 9:53 pm

I don't know how popular it was outside of Canada, but I remember it playing non-stop on the radio in 2008 and it was just weird lol.

Rpv1sDmi2m4

Subject: Re: Anyone Remember This Weird Song?

Written By: 90skid93 on 06/26/22 at 3:42 am

It sounds familiar.

Written By: karen on 06/26/22 at 4:43 am

Don’t recognise it, but it seems innocuous enough. Not sure why the OP thinks it is “weird”. I kept waiting for some twist in the tail.

Written By: BotleyCrew on 06/29/22 at 12:00 am

I don't remember this at all. The only weird thing is she's sleeping with a full beat of makeup

Written By: whistledog on 06/29/22 at 4:06 pm

I don't know how popular it was outside of Canada

It was #1 on the US Dance chart, but other than that, only Canadians would most likely remember it.
It was a fun, pop/r&b song sung by a lady who was (and is still) easy on the eyes.  I still have the CD and this song is not weird by any means.  Makes me question what songs you think are normal?

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/30/22 at 2:16 am

It was #1 on the US Dance chart, but other than that, only Canadians would most likely remember it.
It was a fun, pop/r&b song sung by a lady who was (and is still) easy on the eyes.  I still have the CD and this song is not weird by any means.  Makes me question what songs you think are normal?
As I am speakerless on the computer, I will have to take a longer route to listen to this song.

Written By: karen on 07/13/22 at 5:11 am

Don’t recognise it, but it seems innocuous enough. Not sure why the OP thinks it is “weird”. I kept waiting for some twist in the tail.

Will Slim95 ever come back and tell us?

Check for new replies or respond here...