» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: From a soldier's point of view

Written By: Jessica on 05/19/04 at 10:12 pm

I had the good fortune to stumble across this website one day. It's basically a bunch of pictures that soldiers in Iraq took with camera phones (I think). Some of the pictures are funny, some serious, and some just make you cry (mostly the pics from TiredAnDirtySoldier).

I'm not putting this here to listen to anyone start ranting about how we shouldn't be in Iraq, either. I put it because it interests me and I thought that some of the pictures would interest you too. I also put it because it's a hell of a lot better than what the media shows. So if you're going to start a bunch of BS about the war and everything, please take it to another thread.

The Real Iraq

*note: on the sides of this website, there will sometimes be pics of naked people. They're showing off what they have (or don't have :P).

Subject: Re: From a soldier's point of view

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/19/04 at 11:43 pm

Thanks, Jess ;)

Written By: Dagwood on 05/20/04 at 7:24 pm

Thanks for posting that, Jess.

Written By: StarskyHutch76 on 05/21/04 at 1:51 pm

Nice of you to post that Jessica, thanks :)

Check for new replies or respond here...