» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Al Sharpton may run for president as independent!

Written By: GWBush2004 on 05/28/04 at 9:27 pm

Read this:  http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/5454843.htm

-Yes I know this is a little old BUT today on Fox News and in the AJC (Atlanta Journal Constitution) they said Al Shapton is taking in funds again and has told his advisors to quote ''Get ready.''  He may, like Ralph Nader, run for president as in independent.  So in 2004 (if this really happens) you will have to vote for Bush, Kerry, Nader, or Sharpton.  COME ON SHARPTON RUN FOR PRESIDENT, WE REALLY WANT YOU TO!

Subject: Re: Al Sharpton may run for president as independent!

Written By: Dagwood on 05/28/04 at 9:38 pm

I don't.  That man is seriously delousional if he thinks he could win.

Written By: GWBush2004 on 05/28/04 at 9:46 pm

I only want him to run so he can hurt Kerry's chances, there I said it.

Written By: 80sRocked on 05/28/04 at 9:52 pm

Let him run.

He will do about as good as a candidate as he did in the primaries....couldn't do any worse!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/28/04 at 10:07 pm

As much as I'd enjoy him "Taking votes" away from Kerry....I'd quickly tire of the liberals "Whining" about it like they did when Bush WON in 2000 and they blamed Nader for taking away just enough for him to win...among many other things ::) I "GOT OVER" EIGHT years of SICK willy....he was president and I bit my tongue throughout....he was our president. NOW that he's OUT I feel that I can express my feelings about him being a liar..to a grand jury....and his releasing known-convicted CRIMINALS from PRISON on his final day....none of the Libs want to comment on this actual truth. Also it's been said lately that "Killer" Kennedy has turned on Bush...I'm GLAD....how soon the liberals forget that HE was involved in a death in 1969 and under VERY questionable circumstances, was never convicted of ANYTHING...even after he took more than 2 days to report his "Accident" that took a life ::) I realize that Bush is NOT "Communicating" with us like he needs to but as the president I will wait until he's OUT to make MY judgement. I had a very hard time keeping my mouth shut for EIGHT years of Clinton-Crap...but now that he's out I feel I can tell the TRUTH about him....something the Hollyweird community would rather ignore. Oh, and what ever became of the moron Alec Baldwin making good on his promise to move out of the country if Bush became president??? He is a liar just like clinton.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/29/04 at 2:21 am

As much as I'd enjoy him "Taking votes" away from Kerry....I'd quickly tire of the liberals "Whining" about it like they did when Bush WON in 2000 and they blamed Nader for taking away just enough for him to win...among many other things ::) I "GOT OVER" EIGHT years of SICK willy....he was president and I bit my tongue throughout....he was our president. NOW that he's OUT I feel that I can express my feelings about him being a liar..to a grand jury....and his releasing known-convicted CRIMINALS from PRISON on his final day....none of the Libs want to comment on this actual truth. Also it's been said lately that "Killer" Kennedy has turned on Bush...I'm GLAD....how soon the liberals forget that HE was involved in a death in 1969 and under VERY questionable circumstances, was never convicted of ANYTHING...even after he took more than 2 days to report his "Accident" that took a life ::) I realize that Bush is NOT "Communicating" with us like he needs to but as the president I will wait until he's OUT to make MY judgement. I had a very hard time keeping my mouth shut for EIGHT years of Clinton-Crap...but now that he's out I feel I can tell the TRUTH about him....something the Hollyweird community would rather ignore. Oh, and what ever became of the moron Alec Baldwin making good on his promise to move out of the country if Bush became president??? He is a liar just like clinton.

DEATH TOLLS
Ted Kennedy's car: 1
Bill Clinton's philandering: 0
Ronald Reagan's illegal mercenary war in Central America, which he was explicitly forbidden by Congress to conduct, and which he partially funded by covertly selling weapons via his flunkies to America's enemy, Iran, and then lied about his knowledge of it under oath: carnage unknown.

I'm sick of hearing about Chappaquiddick.  I grew up hearing about it constantly.  My father was one of them Kennedy hatin' liberals.

Maybe if the right-wing wasn't so STAR STRUCK they could find out what influences REAL Democrats and Liberals, and not raise a stink about the goofy Hollywood glitterati.

No, Sharpton should not run as an independent for President.  He should defeat Bloomberg for Mayor of NYC.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/29/04 at 7:17 am

No, Sharpton should not run as an independent for President.  He should defeat Bloomberg for Mayor of NYC.

No... Washington DC would be a better bet for him.  He would win in a landslide.  But you'd have to keep him away from the crack pipes.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/29/04 at 8:00 am

No... Washington DC would be a better bet for him.  He would win in a landslide.  But you'd have to keep him away from the crack pipes.

Sigh.  Sharpton's the same color as Marion Berry, but that doesn't make him a crackhead, does it?

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/29/04 at 8:19 am

Sigh.  Sharpton's the same color as Marion Berry, but that doesn't make him a crackhead, does it?

Berry wasn't a crackhead either.  Everyone knows he was framed by the government.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/29/04 at 8:48 am

Berry wasn't a crackhead either.  Everyone knows he was framed by the government.

Yeah, AND they framed him into going into that hotel room with that prostitute who forced him to take up that crack pipe!

"B*tch set me up!"
--Mayor Marion Berry,
at the scene

Written By: Dagwood on 05/29/04 at 9:40 am

I guess if Al did run for pres it would put some humor back into the race.

Written By: AL-B on 05/29/04 at 10:52 am

If I ran for president I'd put a LOT of humor into the race! ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/29/04 at 5:43 pm

If Al ran for pres it would put race into the race.

:D

Check for new replies or respond here...