» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Happy Birthday President Bush!

Written By: GWBush2004 on 07/03/04 at 5:27 pm

As you may or may not know this coming Tuesday (July 6th) will be president Bush's 58th birthday.  Even if you don't like his politics why not go to www.whitheouse.gov and wish him a happy birthday?

Subject: Re: Happy Birthday President Bush!

Written By: Don Carlos on 07/03/04 at 5:41 pm

As you may or may not know this coming Tuesday (June 6th) will be president Bush's 58th birthday.  Even if you don't like his politics why not go to www.whitheouse.gov and wish him a happy birthday?

Well, June 5th was my 58th birthday and Mr Bush didn't wish me a happy birthday, so why should I be a sophocant and wish him one?  After all, even if is Legitimate, he is only the president, not the king, my emplyee, not my ruler.  He is MY servant, I an not his suplicant.  Besides, I don't think he would like my birthday greeting, which would ask him to serve the same time in jail as others who committed the crimes he has committed.

And let me ask you this: would you wish either of the Clintons, Al Gore, or John Kerry a happy birthday?

Written By: GWBush2004 on 07/03/04 at 5:48 pm

Would I wish Clinton and/or Gore a happy birthday?  No.  Besides I wouldn't know how to reach them.  John Kerry yes, because I know how to contact him, but his birthday isn't until December.

Written By: Don Carlos on 07/03/04 at 5:56 pm

Would I wish Clinton and/or Gore a happy birthday?  No.  Besides I wouldn't know how to reach them.  John Kerry yes, because I know how to contact him, but his birthday isn't until December.

At which time you will be able to congragulate him on his birthday AND his victory in the election.  Send me a copy of your e-mail, PLEASE.

Written By: GWBush2004 on 07/03/04 at 7:02 pm

AND his victory in the election. 

Get out of that fantasy world.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 07/03/04 at 8:04 pm

It's July.  June ended a few days ago.

Anyway, happy birthday to the President.

Written By: GWBush2004 on 07/03/04 at 8:12 pm

It's July.  June ended a few days ago.

Anyway, happy birthday to the President.

You're right, I put June and I meant July, I'll correct that, thanks.

Check for new replies or respond here...