» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Poll: I'm Not From The U.S. But I Care Who Becomes U.S. President

Written By: Hairspray on 07/05/04 at 6:50 pm

I respect the opinions of my fellow members from around the world and I know that many do care about our politics because realistically, whether anyone likes it or not, U.S. politics affects the world one way or another.

Subject: Re: Poll: I'm Not From The U.S. But I Care Who Becomes U.S. President

Written By: Bobby on 07/05/04 at 8:25 pm

Hmm! I didn't vote because I don't know enough about American politics (I don't know much of our own in England). Maybe someone can convince me one way or the other and then I will put my vote in just to say I've had a go. 

Thank you for thinking about us 'foreigners' on the boards.  ;)

Written By: philbo on 07/06/04 at 7:14 am

I guess I'd prefer "other", if there were a suitable "other" candidate... but in the real world (of people who actually have a chance of winning), I'd say Kerry, mainly because he isn't Bush.

Say, guys, would you like a Prime Minister, only one previous owner but quite a few miles on the clock?  Would suit job of President as he has a tendency to behave like one, anyway ;)

Written By: resinchaser on 07/06/04 at 3:12 pm

My vote would go to Kerry. I can't imagine many canadians voting for Bush.

Written By: Hairspray on 07/07/04 at 1:37 pm

Alright:

2 Bush

4 Kerry

Anyone else from other countries wish to vote?

Check for new replies or respond here...