» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: find the terrorists:Easy, just look for....

Written By: saver on 07/07/04 at 8:12 pm

It may be a simple idea but here- in the US- it would work most likely....

Find out who has purchased a large amount of these "orange" jumpsuits they seem to dress the victims in and you may find a connection...
I know in the US they get the prison uniforms or the suits people wear when they pick up trash from the city... a unique supplier or noticable purchase...

Follow the trail who bought and why...????     

Subject: Re: find the terroists:Easy, just look for....

Written By: EthanM on 07/07/04 at 9:37 pm

what's a terroist? ok i understand that but you lost me with your actual point. I think whatever you're replacing with ellipsises instead of actual explanation would probably show that it isn't easy after all or at least there are holes in the argument. Or maybe i'm just missing the obvious. Can you or someone who follows this please explain?

Written By: PoPCultureGirl on 07/07/04 at 9:43 pm

It's gonna take a whoooole lot more than just tracking orange jumpsuits to find these people. ;) 

Written By: saver on 07/07/04 at 9:56 pm

Thanks to no spell checker on my side, but then when I pound away on the keys, I never look up...(also, how does one correct after a missprint online?)

I just would think those orange jumpsuits aren't common in that town..there is a supplier and follow whoever is buying them to outfit the victims....

In one of the photos of a decapitated victim, a person in white was in the background..I noticed he had white dress pants and white shoes, neat moustache and very neat shirt..I kinda wondered if they were a doctor..if so, I would tend to think some doctors are assisting to help decapitate without a mess??? :P

There is a faction of Iraqis call the Salvationists(?) not recognized, who feel they can go after the terrorists a little better...we'll see?

Extremists feel they need to convert us or kill us! What do you want us to do?

If you don't think killing is right, turn things over to the bad guys, they have NO PROBLEM WITH KILLING US.

People were wrong about Russia 20 years ago when Reagan ran things and they are wrong now.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/07/04 at 11:28 pm

what's a terroist? ok i understand that but you lost me with your actual point. I think whatever you're replacing with ellipsises instead of actual explanation would probably show that it isn't easy after all or at least there are holes in the argument. Or maybe i'm just missing the obvious. Can you or someone who follows this please explain?

Terrorists wear head dresses, Freedom Fighters wear berets.  Any questions?

Written By: philbo on 07/08/04 at 6:35 am

Thanks to no spell checker on my side, but then when I pound away on the keys, I never look up...(also, how does one correct after a missprint online?)

When it's one of your posts, there's a "modify" link at the top next to "Reply with quote"

I just would think those orange jumpsuits aren't common in that town..there is a supplier and follow whoever is buying them to outfit the victims....

What makes you think that?  It could be all the rage for working-class Iraqis, for all we know.  It would also strike me as unbelievably stupid to be buying new and readily-identifiable clothing for soon-to-be-beheaded hostages

Written By: Don Carlos on 07/08/04 at 5:16 pm

Terrorists wear head dresses, Freedom Fighters wear berets.  Any questions?

Note my avitar.  I wear a beret to graduations instead of a motar board, and NOT the English one.  No one has challenged me, and no one better.

Beyond that, what is this about?  Have I missed something?

Subject: Re: find the terrorists:Easy, just look for....

Written By: saver on 07/08/04 at 6:34 pm

:)Thanks for the instruction.....

It reminded me of the 'hunt for Osama'...i.e. find the missing r's (arse)...
oooooo ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...