» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: This land is your land...

Written By: AL-B on 07/20/04 at 10:26 pm

Check this out:

http://www.jibjab.com/thisland.html

;)

Subject: Re: This land is your land...

Written By: Taoist on 07/21/04 at 6:50 am

Fantastic

I like the 'Sandbox' animations too.

Written By: PoPCultureGirl on 07/21/04 at 10:32 am

The guys that created that were featured on the news last night.  They've become overnight celebrities here in Washington :D 

Written By: Don Carlos on 07/23/04 at 4:25 pm

Saw it on TV, very funny, but it wouldn't download.

Written By: Vapor Trails on 07/24/04 at 6:24 pm

Most funny.....played it at work and people loved it...MSNBC and Fox News had a feature on it with the commentators cracking up....it's good to laugh at ourselves no matter what the political affiliation is.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 07/26/04 at 2:24 am

Very Funny!

You mean the Fox News channel has a sense of humor? I could've sworn that would've thought it un-American.

Tanya

Written By: Hairspray on 07/27/04 at 6:38 am

LMAO!! ;D That's great. ;D

Written By: Vapor Trails on 07/27/04 at 7:08 pm

Very Funny!

You mean the Fox News channel has a sense of humor? I could've sworn that would've thought it un-American.

Tanya

Yes Tanya they do.  ;D

In fact one of the anchors, I believe it's Britt Hume, has a segment as part of their show where they dig up these kind of cartoons, etc. from the internet and sit there busting a gut over it. Ya gotta keep a sense of humor!

Check for new replies or respond here...