» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Mitt, the Next Republican Wunderkind

Written By: danootaandme on 08/31/04 at 8:58 am

Mitt Romney(Willard, actually) will be making a speech tonight.  He is the Republican Governor of very democratic Massachusetts.  He is, in the opinion of many positioning, himself for the next presidential race. He does fit the bill, his dad was a pol, George Romney, worked as a venture capitalist, swallowing up small businesses then reducing pay and benefits to workers.  Cut taxes to people in his income level, tells everyone else to tighten their belts.  I could go on and on, but I think in four years I will have to again.

Subject: Re: Mitt, the Next Republican Wunderkind

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/31/04 at 6:21 pm

Mitt, Mitt the piece of...

Anyway, thanks for warning me.  I'll be sure to steer clear!
:P

Check for new replies or respond here...