» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: C-Span to air ''Kerry Lied'' rally this Sunday.

Written By: GWBush2004 on 09/09/04 at 4:26 pm

C-SPAN TO SHOW KERRY LIED RALLY LIVE ON SUNDAY, SEPT. 12, 2 P.M. EDT
http://www.kerrylied.com A check of C-SPAN's schedule for this Sunday shows that they have committed to broadcasting live the Vietnam Vets for Truth rally called Kerry Lied....While Good Men Died.

Many of you here remember how 6 years ago C-SPAN's broadcast of Free Republic's rally calling for Clinton's impeachment helped spur on that eventuality. Here's hoping that these veterans, who are trying to reclaim their good names and honor from John Kerry, will be similarly successful in their endeavor

Rally Vietnam Veterans Rally Vietnam Vets for the Truth Washington, District of Columbia (United States) ID: 183440 - 09/12/2004 - 2:00 - No Sale Warner, Jim, Prisoner of War Burkett, B. G., Author Crowley, Carol, Daughter O'Neill, John E., Spokesman, Swift Boat Veterans for Truth Bailey, Larry, President, Vietnam Vets for the Truth

By the way, don't confuse Vietnam Vets for Truth with SwiftBoat Vets for Truth.

Subject: Re: C-Span to air ''Kerry Lied'' rally this Sunday.

Written By: danootaandme on 09/09/04 at 5:41 pm

They would rather you support this:

www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/09/06/politics/main641481.shtml

But previously unseen documents from Killian's personal file obtained by 60 Minutes include a memorandum from May 1972, where Killian writes that Lt. Bush called him to talk about "how he can get out of coming to drill from now through November."

Lt. Bush tells his commander "he is working on a campaign in Alabama…. and may not have time to take his physical." Killian adds that he thinks Lt. Bush has gone over his head, and is "talking to someone upstairs."

One of the Killian memos is an official order to Mr. Bush to report for a physical. The president never carried out the order.

In an Aug. 1, 1972 memo, Killian wrote, "On this date I ordered that 1st Lt. Bush be suspended from flight status due to failure to perform to USAF/TexANG standards and failure to meet annual physical examination ... as ordered."

The same memo notes that Mr. Bush was trying to transfer to non-flying status out of state and recommends that the Texas unit fill his flying slot "with a more seasoned pilot from the list of qualified Vietnam pilots that have rotated."

And in a memo from Aug. 18, 1973, Killian says Col. Buck Staudt, the man in charge of the Texas Air National Guard, is putting on pressure to "sugar coat" the evaluation of Lt. Bush.

The memo continues, with Killian saying, "I'm having trouble running interference and doing my job."

Staudt, a longtime supporter of the Bush family, would not speak to CBS News.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/09/04 at 5:56 pm

C-SPAN TO SHOW KERRY LIED RALLY LIVE ON SUNDAY, SEPT. 12, 2 P.M. EDT
http://www.kerrylied.com A check of C-SPAN's schedule for this Sunday shows that they have committed to broadcasting live the Vietnam Vets for Truth rally called Kerry Lied....While Good Men Died.

Go tell my friend Hugh...Hugh K. Ayers!

Written By: GWBush2004 on 09/09/04 at 6:16 pm

They would rather you support this:

www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/09/06/politics/main641481.shtml

Can you find me a story like the one you posted that wasn't done by the people who write the nightly puke for cBS?  I find it very hard to believe anything from that fraud fake news station.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/09/04 at 6:18 pm

Can you find me a story like the one you posted that wasn't done by the people who write the nightly puke for cBS?  I find it very hard to believe anything from that fraud fake news station.

How about the AP?

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&u=/ap/20040909/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_national_guard_42

Cat

Written By: GWBush2004 on 09/09/04 at 6:31 pm

How about the AP?

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&u=/ap/20040909/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_national_guard_42

Cat

Thats much better, thanks.

Written By: danootaandme on 09/09/04 at 6:39 pm

We aim to please :)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/09/04 at 8:09 pm

CBS may be BS, but Fox News is Faux News!

Check for new replies or respond here...