» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Kerry's favorable rating tied with Stewart, lower then Dukakis.

Written By: GWBush2004 on 09/14/04 at 1:50 pm

Look at these favorable rating (Drudge Report) and the year they were taken:

Michael Jordan: 83 (2000)

Tony Blair: 76 (2003)

Pope John Paul II: 73 (2003)

Vladimir Putin: 38 (2003)

Democratic Party: 54 (2004)

John Ashcroft: 49 (2003)

Michael Dukakis: 47 (1988)

Prince Charles: 45 (2003)                 

Martha Stewart: 36 (2004)

Joseph McCarthy: 35 (1954)

Jesse Jackson: 38 (2003)

John Kerry: 36 (2004)

--So Kerry is only 1 point above McCarthy...dang we conservatives have failed.

Subject: Re: Kerry's favorable rating tied with Stewart, lower then Dukakis.

Written By: McDonald on 09/14/04 at 3:31 pm

How about for once, GW, you actually post something relevent. You and other Conservatives like you, including the GOP, have stooped to the lowest tier of political campaigning. You guys know that you couldn't possibly contend with Kerry in a battle on the issues, so you just keep yelling petty crap like this in order to belittle him. Are you expecting anyone to take this seriously and base their decision at the poles on how the Drudge Report rates Kerry? Well, perhaps I have too much faith in the general American public, but I don't think the rest of this country's electorate (that is, the undecided folks) will be so cheaply persuaded! Perhaps the reality of that will sink in with you lot come November. The liars can't keep this country in the bag forever.

Written By: Don Carlos on 09/14/04 at 3:41 pm

How about for once, GW, you actually post something relevent. You and other Conservatives like you, including the GOP, have stooped to the lowest tier of political campaigning. You guys know that you couldn't possibly contend with Kerry in a battle on the issues, so you just keep yelling petty crap like this in order to belittle him. Are you expecting anyone to take this seriously and base their decision at the poles on how the Drudge Report rates Kerry? Well, perhaps I have too much faith in the general American public, but I don't think the rest of this country's electorate (that is, the undecided folks) will be so cheaply persuaded! Perhaps the reality of that will sink in with you lot come November. The liars can't keep this country in the bag forever.

Thanks Mc.  but don't expect it to do any good.  By the way, I share your optimism regarding the Am electorate.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/14/04 at 3:51 pm

Well look what the cat Drudged in!
:P

Written By: Don Carlos on 09/14/04 at 4:19 pm

Good one!!! ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/14/04 at 7:14 pm

Don't put the blame on me for this.  ;)

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/14/04 at 7:40 pm

Don't put the blame on me for this.  ;)

Cat

Uh, that's a lower-case "c."
;)

Check for new replies or respond here...