» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Mixing topics: ever wondered how God feels about Bush?

Written By: philbo on 09/22/04 at 3:55 am

Possibly the gif of the decade:

http://bash.org/GODvsBUSH.gif

Subject: Re: Mixing topics: ever wondered how God feels about Bush?

Written By: danootaandme on 09/22/04 at 5:34 am

I was thinking the saaaammmmme thiiiiiiinnng :D Anyone for a little divine intervention?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/22/04 at 9:33 am

A few people have thought the same thing.

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/uc/20040910/ltt040910.gif

Cat

Written By: Harmonica on 09/22/04 at 11:28 am

If he feels that bad about Bush.. :(...I wonder how he feels about Kerry? >:(

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/22/04 at 11:41 am

He feels Paul Begala and James Carville are punishment enough for anyone!
;D

Written By: Jessica on 09/22/04 at 11:47 am

Possibly the gif of the decade:

http://bash.org/GODvsBUSH.gif

I saw that on the Urban Legends site this morning.

Written By: Don Carlos on 09/22/04 at 2:06 pm

Must be a lot better, Mass. didn't get hit.  It sometimes actually does, and last winter wasn't too bad snow wise  ;D  ;)

Written By: ElDuderino on 09/22/04 at 9:44 pm

Here is what I think they both think about eachother...

GOD: ...................(I don't exist)

BUSH: .................(I don't really believe in you I fake it to appease the evangelical voting base, I am a Straussian Social Dawinist pig who uses religion to distract the working man from real socioeconomic issues)

;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/22/04 at 9:51 pm

Yeah, since we captured Sadaam. Oh, but let's put him back in power so he can continue to torture and murder people ::) I suppose Bush gets NO credit for getting rid of him, eh :D

Written By: ElDuderino on 09/22/04 at 10:04 pm

No he doesn't, because it wasn't the right thing to do for America.

Hell, unless things change drastically, it might not have even been the right thing for Iraq. As bad as Hussein was, he did not affect America imo, and his being out of power has seemed to be worse for Iraq than his reign so far.

Written By: philbo on 09/23/04 at 12:50 am

Yeah, since we captured Sadaam. Oh, but let's put him back in power so he can continue to torture and murder people ::) I suppose Bush gets NO credit for getting rid of him, eh :D

Certainly none at all unless and until there is something stable and better than before in Iraq.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/23/04 at 1:00 am

Here is what I think they both think about eachother...

GOD: ...................(I don't exist)

BUSH: .................(I don't really believe in you I fake it to appease the evangelical voting base, I am a Straussian Social Dawinist pig who uses religion to distract the working man from real socioeconomic issues)

;)

Thumbs up, dude!  I would just amend God's statement to "I don't meddle in American politics."  I think that's "Darwinist," unless you're from Boston, then it is "Dawinist indeed!  Cheney asked Bush what he thought about Leo Strauss, and Bush said he and Laura always did like to waltz to "The Blue Danube."  I'm pretty sure Bush has the Cliff's Notes for Uncle Miltie, though.  Friedman, that is.

No he doesn't, because it wasn't the right thing to do for America.

Hell, unless things change drastically, it might not have even been the right thing for Iraq. As bad as Hussein was, he did not affect America imo, and his being out of power has seemed to be worse for Iraq than his reign so far.

Toosh!
Don't get me wrong, Saddam was veddy veddy bad man, veddy veddy bad!
But America was more than happy to use him in out game of strategic global chess.  We only went after him when he stopped following orders and got h*rny for Kuwait.
The United States has no business getting on a high horse about brutal dictators as far as I'm concerned.  A cursory look at history of U.S. foreign affairs will tell you why.
OR you can live in the GOP world of make-believe.

Written By: Jared on 09/25/04 at 7:20 pm

BUSH (Looking up at God) :"Lord, I'm carrying out a new Crusade for you..d.eath to the Muslim non-believers!  Isn't that what you want?"

GOD (looking down on Bush):"I KNEW I shouldn't have reincarnated Hitler..try to teach the guy his weorngness by giving him a new life......but he still goes and gets a position of power."

SATAN (looking up at Bush) :"Soon enough, Georgie Boy"

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/25/04 at 7:31 pm

BUSH (Looking up at God) :"Lord, I'm carrying out a new Crusade for you..d.eath to the Muslim non-believers!  Isn't that what you want?"

GOD (looking down on Bush):"I KNEW I shouldn't have reincarnated Hitler..try to teach the guy his weorngness by giving him a new life......but he still goes and gets a position of power."

SATAN (looking up at Bush) :"Soon enough, Georgie Boy"

NEVER compare Bush to Hitler.  Hitler had a mustache. 
Say, are you trying to prevoke the wrath of certain member of this board?
;)

Written By: philbo on 09/29/04 at 9:14 am

Ah well, I guess it was always going to be too good to be true:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/hurricane.asp

Check for new replies or respond here...