» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Okay, what the heck is wrong with Kerry's skin? He is turning orange!

Written By: GWBush2004 on 09/28/04 at 9:47 am

Did anyone see him last night?  Every day he seems to be getting more orange, yes the color orange.  I don't know if its some tanning bed, makeup, or some cheap spray on tan from the dollar store.  Either way he is creeping me out, hide the children:

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/news/img/sep04/kerry1092704.jpg

Subject: Re: Okay, what the heck is wrong with Kerry's skin? He is turning orange!

Written By: GWBush2004 on 09/28/04 at 9:53 am

Wow!  I'm not the only one who noticed, so did The Drudge Report (www.drudgereport.com):

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX THU JULY 29, 2004 20:25:25 ET XXXXX

KERRY ON ORANGE ALERT: SKIN TRANSITION ON EVE OF DEBATE

Just days before Dem presidential hopeful John Kerry is set to take the stage in a debate opener projected to be seen by 70 million, photos show Kerry dramatically taking on color.

Is it the late September Wisconsin sun during debate prep that has turned Kerry's face to rich pumpkin-colored hues?

Or has the senator been campaigning in the rust-belt?

Kerry advisers defend the sudden deep tan transition, noting how it simply was from a game of flag football last Friday in Bedford, Mass.

But the College Democrats who met Kerry were surprised by his rich tan glow -- before the game even began, the HARVARD CRIMSON reports.

Subject: Re: Okay, what the heck is wrong with Kerry's skin? He is turning orange!

Written By: philbo on 09/28/04 at 9:58 am

Oh goody, yet more pertinent, insightful political debate...  Can't think why I thought it might be otherwise

Written By: Jessica on 09/28/04 at 12:37 pm

It looks like a tan to me.

Don't you ever get tired of posting stupid pictures that are totally irrelevant to the actual election? I think there are more important things to base this election on than if John Kerry is tan or not. ::)

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/28/04 at 2:51 pm

Considering the blurred out faces all look quite red as well, I would assume there's a red filter on the lense of whoever shot that picture.  Certainly way more important than what's going on in Iraq or the other issues the Republicans seem to avoid.

Written By: Don Carlos on 09/28/04 at 2:52 pm

It looks like a tan to me.

Don't you ever get tired of posting stupid pictures that are totally irrelevant to the actual election? I think there are more important things to base this election on than if John Kerry is tan or not. ::)

Well I don't know Jessica, if he throws a bit of jive and a few Spanish words into his speeches... ;)

No, I'm kidding.  You are absolutely right.  This is just more wasted space on Chucky's server.

Written By: ElDuderino on 09/28/04 at 3:07 pm

GWB, your pathetic. A 45-year old man posting this kind of useless, irrelevant drivel. Come on, I am in High School and I am not this low brow!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/28/04 at 3:22 pm

I dunno, sometimes those make up jobs can be pretty heinous.  I remember one time they dolled Clinton up like an 18th century dandy!
;D

But you're right, somebody with an orange hue to his skin doesn't deserve to be President.
If Matt Drudge hadn't founded that blog, he would be doing Best-and-Worst-dressed celebrities for the National Enquirer.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/28/04 at 5:55 pm

Being orange is better than being yellow. How about green http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/obscene/eck09.gif which Dubya makes me. And if he wins the election in Nov. we will all be blue.

Cat

Written By: Jessica on 09/28/04 at 6:32 pm

Well I don't know Jessica, if he throws a bit of jive and a few Spanish words into his speeches... ;)

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...