» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Why Free Republic readers scare me

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/07/04 at 12:52 pm

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1237111/posts

Maybe a woman out there can explain how a 60+ year old pudgy white as a ghost man can be appealing to anyone?  Power and money aside.

Subject: Re: Why Free Republic readers scare me

Written By: Jessica on 10/07/04 at 1:03 pm

Um....ew. :P

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/07/04 at 1:11 pm

Um....ew. :P

Yup. Can't put it any better. There aint no amount of money or power that would make me find this attractive. Again, to quote Jessica, EWWWWWWW!!!

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/07/04 at 2:21 pm

I don't care what he looks like.  Beauty is only skin deep.  True ugliness comes from deep within, and that's Cheney for ya!  I don't get why people say Ann Coulter is beautiful.  She's got eyes like a crocodile.
"Free Republic" my foot!
:D

Written By: Don Carlos on 10/07/04 at 3:08 pm

Well, at least the 2 women who have posted so far the have good sense to recognize a scum bucket when they see 1.

Written By: dude on 10/08/04 at 3:52 am

Doesn't this fit the pattern? If you can't believe something when it is going on right before your eyes, then you could buy that.............
Things are going great in Iraq.
Iraq is directly connected to 9-11 and Al Quiada.
Sadaam had WMD, new-qua-lur (W pronunciation) capability, and was a threat to the free world.
The economy is fine.
Our Middle East policy has nothing to do with oil.
Bush served his country admirably during the Viet Nam war.
The Saudi royal family has no say in our government's dealings.
dip CHENEY IS HOT!!

Did anyone else read some of the comments in that thread? They actually got in a discussion over who was hotter....Cheney or Rumsfeld LOL!

Edited to say: I originally posted the name D*I*C*K Cheney but I like what the filter used !!

Written By: danootaandme on 10/08/04 at 5:35 am

This is truly warped.  The psychosexual aspect of that womans personality is a threat to the
progress women have made in the past 500 years, it has also ruined my breakfast :P

Written By: Don Carlos on 10/08/04 at 2:42 pm

it has also ruined my breakfast :P

LMAOROTF.  What else can one say, excpet that the bush and chuuney ruin my breakfast every day.

Written By: ElDuderino on 10/08/04 at 4:32 pm

"i'm a guy, but if I was a gal, I'd be in love!"

UGH! That almost made me lose my lunch...

"Why is Cheney so hot?

Perhaps because he's smart and realistic about the world, the Muslims, the "Democrats", "liberals" and the way things really are.

Common sense?"

'the Muslims'  :o

That comment certainly gives you some insight into the thinking of the Freepers. They have been known to flood other boards who don't agree with their opinions. Nutballs.

"Herr Cheney knowz ze truth of ze treacherous Muslims and how they all are plotting to bring down ze faderland"

Written By: Dagwood on 10/08/04 at 8:55 pm

Add me to the "ewww" list.

Written By: Don Carlos on 10/09/04 at 2:45 pm

Add me to the "ewww" list.

Another diserning woman.  You go sister.

Check for new replies or respond here...