» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Hottest looking Presidential daughters

Written By: Satish on 10/08/04 at 3:24 pm

Some people might find this topic to be in bad taste(and to you I apologize), but I was just wondering which candidate has the hotter looking set of daughters?

There's Bush's two daughters, Barbara and Jenna:

http://i.timeinc.net/time/daily/2001/0105/jenna0531.jpg
(Barbara on the left, Jenna on the right)

And Kerry's two daughters, Vanessa and Alexandra:

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040830/capt.aaa16308300156.mtv_awards_aaa163.jpg
(Vanessa on the left, Alexandra on the right)

It's a tough choice; I mean, all four of em look good! But I gotta give the edge to Kerry on this point. To me, Vanessa and Alexandra are hotter!

And of the four, I like Alexandra the best. Just look at this picture of her from the Cannes Film Festival:

http://www.edthibodeau.com/nonplussed/images/alexandra_kerry.jpg
(Especially the middle part of the pic. Hehehehe.....)

Subject: Re: Hottest looking Presidential daughters

Written By: Don Carlos on 10/08/04 at 3:41 pm

Beauty is skin deep, and all 4 are very attractive young women, but I voted for the Kerry girls.  I saw the RNC and the Bush girls came across like two Texas teeny boppers, dumb blonds that I might want to...well you know, but DUMB.  Kerry's girls were cutesy, but they did, I think, show a level of intelligence.  They were more that just pretty faces.  I guess that Lil' Georgie and his supporters like dumb women, bearfoot, pregnant, and  in the kitchen.  I prefer women with brains, who can stand up to my bulls..t and give me an intellectual challenge.  Kerry's daughters filled that bill, certainly more than the alcohol busted twins.

Written By: Davester on 10/08/04 at 4:21 pm

This topic was inevitable...thanks, Satish...;)

The Kerry girls, especially Alexandra, but with Jenna Bush a close second... 

Written By: ElDuderino on 10/08/04 at 4:26 pm

The brunette Bush daughter is pretty cute, I think her name is Barbara...

Really all 4 of them are nice. All 4....What a thought, eh?  ;D

Written By: Indy Gent on 10/08/04 at 4:29 pm

At least the Kerry girls know how to dress and act. And anyone is better looking than Amy Carter.
BTW, I voted equally hot. ;)

Written By: Davester on 10/08/04 at 4:29 pm

Wait a second...I thought the brunette Bush was Jenna...if so, than Barb is the hotter-daughter...

Written By: Indy Gent on 10/08/04 at 4:32 pm

The blonde one IS Jenna. She has slantier eyes than Barb does.

Wait a second...I thought the brunette Bush was Jenna...if so, than Barb is the hotter-daughter...

Written By: nally on 10/08/04 at 4:33 pm

I clicked on the picture of the Bush twins; it's kinda hard to tell exactly what color their hair is...especially that of the one on the left. Maybe there's light shining on her hair or something. ???

Written By: nally on 10/08/04 at 4:34 pm

I clicked on the picture of the Bush twins; it's kinda hard to tell exactly what color their hair is...especially that of the one on the left. Maybe there's light shining on her hair or something. ???

By the way, I voted for the Kerrys.

Written By: Davester on 10/08/04 at 4:38 pm

Okay then, seems I was beating around the wrong Bush, qwikey...

Barbara Bush is the close second after the leggy, blonde Kerry goil...

Written By: joedeertae on 10/08/04 at 5:03 pm

There all pretty hot :o I voted for the Bush girls though :)

Written By: SuperFreak on 10/08/04 at 5:19 pm

I though they were all hot but i like the Bush daughters best.

Written By: sputnikcorp on 10/08/04 at 5:30 pm

barbara bush is hot. the kerry girls look too much like their father, long faced and gawky looking.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 10/08/04 at 5:32 pm

The Kerry Girls. Jenna's face looks like it's filled with 2 gallons of water (oops, maybe that's beer) and will burst soon!

Tanya

Written By: JFK-2004 on 10/08/04 at 6:53 pm

Although I seriously hope none of you even consider basing their vote on a matter as trivial as the appearance of any of the candidates or their families, for some reason I wouldn't feel too bad if you did this based on the sexiness of the Kerry daughters (he he, you know my name!).

Alexandra is the only Kerry daughter I know, and I think she is pretty FOXY.  Barbara Bush (the brown-haired one) is decent, but Jenna is pretty nasty IMO.  She looks strange and comes across as being a first-class airhead (did you hear her "jokes" at the RNC???) 

Like father like daughter I guess, hah.

Written By: ElDuderino on 10/08/04 at 7:17 pm

Although I seriously hope none of you even consider basing their vote on a matter as trivial as the appearance of any of the candidates or their families, for some reason I wouldn't feel too bad if you did this based on the sexiness of the Kerry daughters (he he, you know my name!).

Alexandra is the only Kerry daughter I know, and I think she is pretty FOXY.  Barbara Bush (the brown-haired one) is decent, but Jenna is pretty nasty IMO.  She looks strange and comes across as being a first-class airhead (did you hear her "jokes" at the RNC???) 

lol, yeah.

Also, Jenna looks a lot more like George than Barbara does. Barbara looks more like Laura imo.

Jenna's eyes are too slanty and her face does look kinda bloated. Barbara has pretty green eyes.

The Kerry daughters are both hot too. Especially the dark-haired one, is that Alexandra?

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/08/04 at 7:31 pm

And here I was SO happy with your opinion on rap! I'm kidding, you certainly have a point about Alexandra. I voted for KERRY....Just the daughters though ;)

Written By: Satish on 10/08/04 at 7:32 pm

Although I seriously hope none of you even consider basing their vote on a matter as trivial as the appearance of any of the candidates or their families,

I'm probably gonna disappoint you here(and maybe even scare you a little bit!), JFK, but earlier this year, I think I might have voted for a woman to possibly be the leader of our country based on the fact that I thought she was really hot looking. I'm probably an example of one of those people who just shouldn't be allowed to vote!  ;D

Belinda Stronach; she was running to try and become the Prime Minister of Canada:
http://www.belinda.ca/

She didn't come anywhere close to winning, though.

Written By: Indy Gent on 10/08/04 at 7:53 pm

I'm disappointed there weren't any more pics of Belinda on her web page. ;)
Any could do better than Cheat-an.  ::)

I'm probably gonna disappoint you here(and maybe even scare you a little bit!), JFK, but earlier this year, I think I might have voted for a woman to possibly be the leader of our country based on the fact that I thought she was really hot looking. I'm probably an example of one of those people who just shouldn't be allowed to vote!  ;D

Belinda Stronach; she was running to try and become the Prime Minister of Canada:
http://www.belinda.ca/

She didn't come anywhere close to winning, though.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/08/04 at 11:20 pm

For me there's beauty in brains.  Kerry's daughters look much more solid and substantial.  The Bush twins look like "Girls Gone Wild."

Check for new replies or respond here...