» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Now for something truly nauseating... Katherine Harris

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/27/04 at 11:57 am

http://www.thecanoodle.com/

watch her in the background with another married person (not her husband)...

Nice to see those good old "Traditional Values" the Republicans preach about in action

Subject: Re: Now for something truly nauseating... Katherine Harris

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/27/04 at 12:06 pm

I wanna know is where is the dude's left hand and her right hand?  :o

they're sorting hanging chads with them >groan<

Written By: Hairspray on 10/27/04 at 12:19 pm

Canoodling! ;D LOL! Thanks for the laugh, man.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/27/04 at 12:44 pm

Awww, wasn't that sweet? Just hope that she doesn't go home by the way of the highwayman.  ;)

Cat

Written By: Hairspray on 10/27/04 at 12:56 pm

Awww, wasn't that sweet? Just hope that she doesn't go home by the way of the highwayman.  ;)

Cat

Good one, Cat! ;D

Written By: Indy Gent on 10/27/04 at 1:08 pm

It's really a matter of how you interpret the canoodle. Politicians always make strange bedfellows. ;D
And this is about as strange as in gets. Harris and Renzi should have known that they were being marked targets.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/27/04 at 1:54 pm

Eeek!  It's the wicked witch of the south!  That congressman ought to get his head examined, flirting with such a spawn of Satan. 

I lost the last shred of respect I had for Mrs. Barbara Bush when she publically endorsed Katherine Harris's re-election the other night.  The GOP is effing shameless!

Written By: Don Carlos on 10/27/04 at 3:43 pm

So Kathy (the hooker) Harris is getting it on again, this time in public  ::)  At least Bubba and Monica saved their "conoodling" for off camera.  But isn't she cute?

Written By: Satish on 10/27/04 at 4:49 pm

Oh, what? They're just sitting close and touching each other in a friendly way. There's nothing salacious about it. The way you people are talking, you'd think they were engaged in something more graphic and hardcore(that's what I was definitely hoping it'd be, considering how long it took to download).

They're like the school kids who pass notes and don't pay attention in the back of class. I guess this shows that legislators find themselves as boring as everyone else does.

The person who really oughta be offended is Rob Simmons. They weren't listening to what hne was saying!

Written By: Don Carlos on 10/27/04 at 4:59 pm

The person who really oughta be offended is Rob Simmons. They weren't listening to what hne was saying!

Offended? I'm not offended.  And Rob Simmons is a Repub.  I guess these 2 are VERY serious legislators.  Sorry they didn't get it on for you right there.  ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...