» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: How is this for an October surprise? Germany's biggest newspaper endorses Bush!

Written By: GWBush2004 on 10/28/04 at 10:15 pm

Translated:

BILD, which has the widest circulation of any newspaper in Europe, lists the following 10 reasons why Bush should be re-elected:

1. Bush has clear priorities.

2. Bush has learned that military strength is the only answer to fanatics.

3. Under Bush, the US will continue to bear the financial, military and casualty burden in the fight against terrorism.

4. Bush will do everything he can to prevent nuclear proliferation.

5. Bush has learned that America can defeat every country in war, but needs allies in peace. Thus, his second term will be characterized by cooperation with international partners.

6. Bush knows Europe is militarily weak, so he won t ask them for help.

7. Under Bush, America will remain a strong partner for Israel in its fight for survival.

8. Republicans have always been stronger supporters of free trade than Democrats.

9. Every new American administration makes mistakes. Bush has already made his.

10. With Bush, we know what to expect. With Kerry, we don t.

Get the full story: http://medienkritik.typepad.com/blog/2004/10/another_october.html

Subject: Re: How is this for an October surprise? Germany's biggest newspaper endorses B

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/28/04 at 10:36 pm

so when every other European country endorses Kerry, it doesn't matter, but when a bunch of former nazis support Bush it does? you're confusing us with these dude...

Subject: Re: How is this for an October surprise? Germany's biggest newspaper endorses B

Written By: danootaandme on 10/29/04 at 6:35 am

so when every other European country endorses Kerry, it doesn't matter, but when a bunch of former nazis support Bush it does? you're confusing us with these dude...

Difference being is that we know when we are confused...

Subject: Re: How is this for an October surprise? Germany's biggest newspaper endorses Bush!

Written By: Don Carlos on 10/29/04 at 3:32 pm

The Germans told me to do it, I vas only following orders.  Hiel, I mean hail Mr Bush, the new Fuer.. I mean president.

Check for new replies or respond here...