» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: CAMEC predicts Bush wins 311 to 227, Computer Analysis Model Electoral College.

Written By: GWBush2004 on 11/01/04 at 1:49 am

CAMEC predicts Bush wins 311 to 227.

CAMEC - Computer Analysis Model of the Electoral College

His only loss from 2000 is New Hampshire.

He picks up New Mexico, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Hawaii, as well as a 1 EV in Maine.

Close battleground states predictions:

Florida, Bush wins by 4.5%
Hawaii, Bush wins by 0.7%
Iowa, Bush wins by 2.0%
Maine, Kerry wins by 3.7%, however Bush wins 1 EV from the 2nd Congressional District.
Michigan, Kerry wins by 1.1%
Minnesota, Bush wins by 0.7%
Nevada, Bush wins by 4.7%
New Hampshire, Kerry wins by 0.9%
New Mexico, Bush wins by 3.9%
Ohio, Bush wins by 2.8%
Oregon, Kerry wins by 3.2%
Pennsylvania, Kerry wins by 0.8%
Wisconsin, Bush wins by 2.3% --

Other notables:

New Jersey: Kerry wins by 4.9%

Nationally: Bush wins, 50.48% to 47.64%

Projected turnout: Around 120 million.

Complete computer analysis: http://www.presidentelect.org/

Subject: Re: CAMEC predicts Bush wins 311 to 227, Computer Analysis Model Electoral College.

Written By: Chris MegatronTHX on 11/01/04 at 6:38 am

I think I'll stick with the Packers win over the Redskins, thank you.

Subject: Re: CAMEC predicts Bush wins 311 to 227, Computer Analysis Model Electoral Colle

Written By: danootaandme on 11/01/04 at 6:56 am

I think I'll stick with the Packers win over the Redskins, thank you.

Me too, they have a good track record, and what's the Central African Mining and Exploratory
Company(CAMEC) got to do with this anyway ;D

Subject: Re: CAMEC predicts Bush wins 311 to 227, Computer Analysis Model Electoral Colle

Written By: GWBush2004 on 11/01/04 at 7:10 am

Me too, they have a good track record, and what's the Central African Mining and Exploratory
Company(CAMEC) got to do with this anyway ;D

Nice to see the ''thinkers'' on the left have a fool-proof plan.

Computer
Analysis
Model of the
Electoral
College
(CAMEC)

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/01/04 at 3:11 pm

Computer
Analysis
Model of the
Electoral
College
(CAMEC)

funny to see the Tony Blair picture in your sig, when his gov't ain't backin' your horse

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/foreignaffairs/story/0,11538,1294573,00.html

The current polls show Bush losing ground to Kerry, and a Kerry win

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

and this site is run by a software guru, not some partisan hack who hand picks the information he likes.

Subject: Re: CAMEC predicts Bush wins 311 to 227, Computer Analysis Model Electoral College.

Written By: Don Carlos on 11/01/04 at 5:37 pm

So computer models are great when you like the results, but when you don't (like with global warming) they're junk science.  Did you ever hear the term GIGO (garbage in, garbage out)?  Once in grad school (on a main frame in the old days) I generated a model predicting that the moon was, in fact, made of green cheese.  SEnt it to NASA, but no job offers werre forthcoming.  Oh welllll.  Tomorrow night we'll see, then we'll know.

Written By: Don Carlos on 11/01/04 at 6:12 pm

Thank GOD!  Because, I don't know about y'all, but I'm getting pretty sick of the mudslinging!!!

I'm with you on that one 100% Cheer (but we do have our passports in order).

Written By: danootaandme on 11/02/04 at 8:07 am

Computer
Analysis
Model of the
Electoral
College
(CAMEC)

You haven't any sense of humor do you GW?

Check for new replies or respond here...