» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Pollster John Zogby: ''Winner of Florida wins the election.''

Written By: GWBush2004 on 11/02/04 at 12:41 am

www.zogby.com

http://www.zogby.com/images/fp/fpusa.gif

Red states are for Bush
Blue states are for Kerry

Electoral count:

Bush:247
Kerry:264

Tie in Florida (27 electoral votes.)

--Now Kerry may appear ahead, but it really does boil down to the state of Florida. According to Zogby, the winner of Florida wins the election, most polls show Bush ahead there, some polls show Kerry ahead there, and some show the race exactly tied. Please God, let Florida stay red.

Subject: Re: Pollster John Zogby: ''Winner of Florida wins the election.''

Written By: Chris MegatronTHX on 11/02/04 at 6:36 am

If Florida is once again the deciding state, then maybey God really is on Bush's side.  Yeah right.  I don't believe that, but I wish those 4 hurricanes hadn't pounded on Florida like that.  It gave Bush a great excuse to go down there and comfort/campaign to those people.  They're probably so hurricane weary they may just say screw it and vote Bush.  You woud think all those senior citizens would vote Democrat though.

Written By: Uly on 11/02/04 at 7:55 am

I don’t know GWBush2004. Wisconsin, Iowa and New Mexico are strongly leaning toward Bush. I wouldn’t scratch any battle ground yet. Specially after that interesting news about Osama’s choice.   

Written By: GWBush2004 on 11/02/04 at 8:17 am

I don’t know GWBush2004. Wisconsin, Iowa and New Mexico are strongly leaning toward

I know!  I'm just reporting what John Zogby is saying.  His polls has Bush ahead by 3 in Iowa, and by 6 in New Mexico, and Kerry ahead by 1 in Wisconsin.  I don't know why he gave Iowa and New Mexico to Kerry but it is his prediction.  If Bush wins Wisconsin (10), Iowa (7), New Mexico (5), that will make up for a possible loss in Ohio or Florida (remember due to voter redistricting red states have 7 more electoral votes than in 2000 since red states are growing faster.)  Those 7 votes that are now with red states really helps Bush, if this was the 2000 election he would have some serious problems.

Check for new replies or respond here...