» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: New Heinz Slogans, Hey Theresa, you really ARE #1 (on this list)!

Written By: BodaciousBoy on 11/03/04 at 10:33 am

This seems as good a time as any to list the latest proposed Heinz ketchup slogans, by Victor Colvin, Michael Zukerman, Joe Davisson and John Rankin:

"Rich and thick."

"French fries prefer me."

"Use liberally."

"The official ketchup of Lambert Field."

If that last one escapes you, check out Football Fans for Truth. Reader Chris Switzer also offers this observation: "I got some hot sauce at Taco Bell in Altamonte Springs, Fla., on Thursday night, and all the packets had the same slogan: 'The road to mediocrity is littered with empty ketchup packets.' I guess even the 'left of center' crowd is disenchanted."

Subject: Re: New Heinz Slogans, Hey Theresa, you really ARE #1 (on this list)!

Written By: BodaciousBoy on 11/03/04 at 10:37 am

http://www.kerrysucks.com/albums/Funny_kerry_pics1/kerry_57positions.jpg

Subject: Re: New Heinz Slogans, Hey Theresa, you really ARE #1 (on this list)!

Written By: Don Carlos on 11/03/04 at 6:54 pm

And Bush has only one position on every issue because he has no position at all of his own, only the position  his handlers spoon feed him.  Not does he have the intelligence to change his mind in the face of changing facts and circumstances.  But keep on gloating, B'boy, until the damage this man does hits you.  I'll try not to say "I told you so".

Check for new replies or respond here...