» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: AOL Blocks Anti-Kerry Sites, But not Anti-Bush Sites...They STILL SUCK!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 11/05/04 at 8:03 pm

I have found the internet to generally haqve more anti-Bush sentiment, anti conservative than the other way around. Curious, very curious. ???

Subject: Re: AOL Blocks Anti-Kerry Sites, But not Anti-Bush Sites...They STILL SUCK!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/05/04 at 9:00 pm

I have found the internet to generally haqve more anti-Bush sentiment, anti conservative than the other way around. Curious, very curious. ???

Sheesh! You Republicans win the Presidency and strengthen your holdings in both houses of Congress, but you never cease to nit pick stuff to b*tch about!

I keep mentioning Thomas Frank (What's the Matter With Kansas?) because he hits the nail on the head when it comes to the Conservative movement.  He refers to the conservative "Plen-T-Plaint," which is the great fascia of gripes and grievances that holds entire movement together.  Where would you be without the "liberal bias" of AOL to get your brain red?  You guys are sore winners!
::)

http://www.henryholt.com/holt/whatsthemattercov.jpg

Subject: Re: AOL Blocks Anti-Kerry Sites, But not Anti-Bush Sites...They STILL SUCK!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 11/05/04 at 9:05 pm

Sheesh! You Republicans win the Presidency and strengthen you holdings in both houses of Congress, but you never cease to nit pick stuff to b*tch about!

I keep mentioning Thomas Frank (What's the Matter With Kansas?) because he hits the nail on the head when it comes to the Conservative movement.  He refers to the conservative "Plen-T-Plaint," which is the great fascia of gripes and grievances that holds entire movement together.  Where would you be without the  "liberal bias" of AOL to get your brain red?  You guys are sore winners!
::)

http://www.henryholt.com/holt/whatsthemattercov.jpg

Oh, I have seen PLENTY of poor babies here in town...STILL crying about the loss. I notice that when I pass one with a Kerry/Edwards sticker...they change lanes and drop WAY behind :D  Anyway....I hated AOL long before all this crap started ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...