» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Ohio... just think, these are the people who helped decide the election

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/11/04 at 4:04 pm

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/3909497/detail.html

huffing propane... new one by me.

Subject: Re: Ohio... just think, these are the people who helped decide the election

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/11/04 at 6:19 pm

Was she sniffing propane to get high, or just for its fine olfactory properties?

http://www.sbgi.net/template/programming/fox/images/king_image.jpg
Hi, Hank Hill here to give you the basics on
proper propane use, storage, and safety
procedures...

Subject: Re: Ohio... just think, these are the people who helped decide the election

Written By: Dagwood on 11/11/04 at 7:21 pm

http://onthebox.netfirms.com/Articles/FoxFinales/King%20of%20the%20Hill.jpg
Hi, Hank Hill here to give you the basics on
proper propane use, storage, and safety
procedures...

OMG, Max.  You had me rolling with that one. ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/12/04 at 11:48 am

I never really liked Ohio anyway (that is where my ex is from). I have heard that Akron is the only place that people from Cleveland can make fun of.  ;)  (My apoligizies to anyone from Ohio.)

Cat

Written By: Rice_Cube on 11/12/04 at 3:59 pm

This could have happened anywhere.  Like, say, the Florida panhandle.

:D

Written By: Don Carlos on 11/12/04 at 4:22 pm

I guess idiocy has no boarders.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/12/04 at 6:32 pm

I never really liked Ohio anyway (that is where my ex is from). I have heard that Akron is the only place that people from Cleveland can make fun of.  ;)   (My apoligizies to anyone from Ohio.)

Cat

What about Toledo?  What about Cincinnati, where free thought goes to die?

Written By: gemini61 on 11/12/04 at 6:42 pm

I never really liked Ohio anyway (that is where my ex is from). I have heard that Akron is the only place that people from Cleveland can make fun of.  ;)   (My apoligizies to anyone from Ohio.)

Cat

Ok people, I'm from Ohio!  :\'(  And I voted for Kerry! So, can I still stay and play?  :-\\

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/13/04 at 1:42 pm

Ok people, I'm from Ohio!  :\'(  And I voted for Kerry! So, can I still stay and play?  :-\\

That is why I apoligized but I knew there were a few people who have brains who live in Ohio. Unfortunately, the ones I have met (ex-in-laws) were um...not to sure what word to discribe them. They were theives, liars, and dishonest and I sued them (and won  ;D) so when I say this, it is only because of my personal encounters. And yes, they were from the Cleveland area.

Cat

Written By: Don Carlos on 11/13/04 at 4:51 pm

So you're a Gemini too? 

And of course you can stay and play, regardless of who you voted for, as far as I'm concerned.  Although we agree on the election, I must say that these threads would be rather boring without the conservatives.  We'd all be preaching to the choir.

Written By: gemini61 on 11/13/04 at 5:28 pm

That is why I apoligized but I knew there were a few people who have brains who live in Ohio. Unfortunately, the ones I have met (ex-in-laws) were um...not to sure what word to discribe them. They were theives, liars, and dishonest and I sued them (and won  ;D) so when I say this, it is only because of my personal encounters. And yes, they were from the Cleveland area.

Cat

I knew you didn't mean anything bad towards me, Cat. I was just playing!  ;D Believe me, I know there are some idiots that live here, as well as everywhere else!  ;)

Written By: gemini61 on 11/13/04 at 5:29 pm

So you're a Gemini too? 

And of course you can stay and play, regardless of who you voted for, as far as I'm concerned.  Although we agree on the election, I must say that these threads would be rather boring without the conservatives.  We'd all be preaching to the choir.

Yes, I am a gemini. May 22!  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...