» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Felons in the House?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/18/04 at 12:45 pm

Isn't this interesting?

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=584&e=1&u=/nm/20041117/pl_nm/congress_delay_dc

We don't want to men holding hands but we can have criminals in the House.

Comments?

Cat

Subject: Re: Felons in the House?

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/18/04 at 12:49 pm

That's a suprise.. how

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/18/04 at 3:33 pm

Honestly, it doesn't surprise me.  I'm sure if he were a Dem, the sheeshe would be hitting the fan at the mere suggestion of this. ::)

YOU BET!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - House Republicans voted on Wednesday to change their own rules to allow their powerful Majority Leader Tom DeLay to keep his post even if he is indicted in connection with illegal fund-raising activities.

Fascist state here we come!  The rules of man don't count when you're in the party with God on its side! 

I love their half-@ssed exuse about "any crackpot D.A. can indict House leadership...."

God, do I hate these guys!  May the devil take them all!
>:(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/18/04 at 4:27 pm

I didn't say that it surprised me, I said that it was "interesting"  I am waiting for our Conservative friends to respond.

Cat

Written By: Don Carlos on 11/18/04 at 5:55 pm

I didn't say that it surprised me, I said that it was "interesting"  I am waiting for our Conservative friends to respond.

Cat

What can they say?  In Florida evan X-felons can't vote, but I guess they too could stay in the house.  Tom does belong in the house though, the Big House, like Folsom.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/18/04 at 8:49 pm

I hope you're not holding your breath ;D ;)

Naw, I'm not. I know this isn't something stupid so they probably won't post.

Cat

Written By: Don Carlos on 11/19/04 at 4:31 pm

Naw, I'm not. I know this isn't something stupid so they probably won't post.

Cat

I'm not holding my breath either, but I would like at least ONE of them to explain this travisty.  Gutless I guess, except when it comes to the cultural wars - God Gays, Guns and Abortion.  Real moral issues, like accused felons serving in leadership roles, killing hundreds of thousands of civilians, shooting wounded and unarmed prisoners, waging wars of aggression, subverting and overthrowing governments of soveraign nations - these moral infractions bother them not at all.  No wonder I and many others here think them farting hypocrits

Written By: McDonald on 11/21/04 at 9:06 pm

Come on, neocons... we're waiting....

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/22/04 at 3:37 am

Hey come on you guys, don't provoke them!
http://www.2goglobal.com/2GoChronicals/2%20Go%20Photos/Europe/France/bloody_matador.jpg

Check for new replies or respond here...