» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Michael Moore cries uncle!

Written By: GWBush2004 on 12/03/04 at 12:38 am

Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2004 9:28 a.m. EST
Michael Moore: 'Bush Got More Votes'

Democrat conspiracy mongers currently pushing for a recount in Ohio in hopes of overturning the presidential election got no help last night from conspiracy monger-in-chief, Michael Moore, who told "Tonight Show" host Jay Leno that President Bush won the contest fair and square.

Asked why Democratic hopes went up in smoke on Election Day, Moore said simply, "I think Bush got more votes."

"The Republicans - I'll give them this - they had a story to tell," the Bush-bashing filmmaker conceded. "The Democrats, oftentimes, aren't very good at telling a story."
Moore explained:

"And the story was: Out of the ashes of September 11 rose one man. And he stood on the rubble of lower Manhattan with a bullhorn and he said, 'I will protect you.'

"And he did," Moore added, as the audience began to applaud. "And we were never attacked again."

Dressed in a business suit and clean-shaven for the first time in years, Moore couldn't resist inserting the caveat: "That has nothing to do with whether we will be attacked again."

Full Story: http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/11/30/93015.shtml

--I saw that episode of Jay Leno.  It was kind of nice to see Moore raise the white flag, act like a moderate, take a shower, shave that dead rat that he calls a beard, got a hair cut, combed his hair, took off that ugly baseball cap, and put on some decent clothes.  He looks like a clean-shaven republican, over a filthy liberal.  Another victory!

Subject: Re: Michael Moore cries uncle!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/03/04 at 1:22 am

Well....I for one (Though shocked) am pleased to hear this news!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/03/04 at 1:17 pm

I think Moore was being kinda tongue in cheek, but I said the same thing after the election.  There is a lot of suspicious evidence of voter nullifications, intimidation, mechanical fraud, and ballot tampering in Ohio and Florida, but that's still under investigation.  Bush may have won without any monkey business, but where's the fun in that?

Incidentally, I though Moore looked terrible dressed up like that, he looks better as a slob!

Written By: GWBush2004 on 12/06/04 at 2:32 am

Incidentally, I though Moore looked terrible dressed up like that, he looks better as a slob!

I'm sure his home still looks the part.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/06/04 at 2:50 am

I'm sure his home still looks the part.

So long as he doesn't let the maid and the butler pick up his dirty socks and Twinkies wrappers!
;D

Check for new replies or respond here...