» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Chronological list of Fox's "news" during the Iraq war

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/09/05 at 11:47 am

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/steinreich8.html

here's one of my faves: O'Reilly states that if no WMDs are found within a month from today, then that spells big trouble.  O'Reilly promises to explore the issue a month later.

Subject: Re: Chronological list of Fox's "news" during the Iraq war

Written By: danootaandme on 02/09/05 at 3:37 pm

People who buy into O'Reilly are also the ones most along with O'Reilly have the "osama who"
view of the world.  Lies and the lying liars who tell them, and the foolish fools who listen
to them. ???

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/09/05 at 4:09 pm

I watched the chronology of Fox's war news coverage as it was happening.  It was the most jingoistic pile of dog-doo you ever saw!  Their analysis seemed to come strictly from Heritage Foundation memos and conservative colonels.  The army says it, I believe it, and that settles it!
::)

Written By: Don Carlos on 02/09/05 at 4:55 pm

You mean it wasn't "fair and balanced"?  I'm shocked, shocked I say.  ;)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/09/05 at 5:07 pm

You mean it wasn't "fair and balanced"?  I'm shocked, shocked I say.  ;)

Well they'd get one liberal up there on the panel for the two conservatives and Sean Hannity to beat up on the liberal the whole time, and they have Alan Colmes to do the Eddie Haskell thing he does.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/09/05 at 7:21 pm

People who buy into O'Reilly are also the ones most along with O'Reilly have the "osama who"
view of the world.  Lies and the lying liars who tell them, and the foolish fools who listen
to them. ???

Who is the worse fool? The fool himself or the one who follows the fool?

Cat

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/10/05 at 9:52 pm

Bill O' Reilly needs anger management..... badly!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/13/05 at 10:48 am

By the way, this one is my favorite.....

March 14:  On The Fox Report anchor Shepard Smith reports that Saddam is planning to use flood water as a weapon by blowing up dams and causing severe flood damage.

::)

Check for new replies or respond here...