» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: When will partial or total Armageddon occur?

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/21/05 at 11:04 pm

I say 2012 or so will be a partial Armageddon but total Armageddon won't be for a long time.

-FHF

Subject: Re: When will partial or total Armageddon occur?

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/21/05 at 11:05 pm

I say 2012 or so will be a partial Armageddon but total Armageddon won't be for a long time.

-FHF

2012? I sure hope not that's only 7 years away. I say we will never no, not necessarily never, we just don't know.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/21/05 at 11:07 pm

I thik it's starting to happen RIGHT NOW!!!

That's why armageddon outta here!
:o

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/21/05 at 11:08 pm

2012? I sure hope not that's only 7 years away. I say we will never no, not necessarily never, we just don't know.

I don't expect total Armageddon, I expect

1.  A lot of population loss
2.  A change in society/human genetics

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/21/05 at 11:28 pm

Not anytime soon.

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/21/05 at 11:32 pm

I don't expect total Armageddon, I expect

1.  A lot of population loss
2.  A change in society/human genetics

I guess you ain't much of an optimist.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/21/05 at 11:42 pm

I guess you ain't much of an optimist.

No I am, it's just what I think.  Our world is about 1000% overpopulated in my opinion, Nature's going to have to rid herself of some of us.  :\'(

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/21/05 at 11:47 pm

No I am, it's just what I think.  Our world is about 1000% overpopulated in my opinion, Nature's going to have to rid herself of some of us.  :\'(

Yea, I know. I worry about what's going to be in lets say 10 years, but who knows, I hope for the best though.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/21/05 at 11:48 pm

All well and good until we have to decide who gets to decide who is to live and who is to die!  That tends to start a few arguments.  Would you be willing to die for the cause yourself?

Buy the book on Amazon: Population Control by Hugo Furst

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/21/05 at 11:49 pm

All well and good until we have to decide who gets to decide who is to live and who is to die!  That tends to start a few arguments.  Would you be willing to die for the cause yourself?

Would I?  I'd hope so but I'd probably chicken out  ;D

Written By: AL-B on 02/21/05 at 11:53 pm

By the book on Amazon: Population Control by Hugo Furst
I wouldn't be willing to die but I would be willing to make some sacrifices, like in energy consumptio--Wait! I forgot! That's un-American!!!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/21/05 at 11:53 pm

Would I?  I'd hope so but I'd probably chicken out  ;D

Yeah, well, that's why we're gonna do it in your sleep....one of these nights!!!
http://www.nfpa.org/sparky/images/cool/poison_hunt/poison.gif

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/22/05 at 12:03 am

Yeah, well, that's why we're gonna do it in your sleep....one of these nights!!!
http://www.nfpa.org/sparky/images/cool/poison_hunt/poison.gif

Lol!  I was more talking about Nature doing the "holocaust", and I think the tsunami was part of it.  :\'(

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/22/05 at 12:30 am

you picked 2012 because of the mayan calendar, didn't you full house  ;)

i say within 20 years, i have no faith in humanity anymore, let it all rot and start over again. maybe the cockroaches will do a better job than we did...

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/22/05 at 12:54 am

you picked 2012 because of the mayan calendar, didn't you full house  ;)

i say within 20 years, i have no faith in humanity anymore, let it all rot and start over again. maybe the cockroaches will do a better job than we did...

Partly because of the Mayan calendar, yes.  ;)  But also from personal experience I will not share here. sorry.

-FHF  ;)

Written By: McDonald on 02/22/05 at 12:55 am

I say that the elimination of our species will come before the destruction of the earth. Eventually, this planet will be stricken by an asteroid, then much later, Sol will give out.

Check for new replies or respond here...