» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Assuming Reincarnation is real, what were you in your past life?

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/22/05 at 1:35 am

This is my guess:

In the early 1800s I was a Native American.  I got killed by a settler during a skirmish in the Midwest.  In the late 1800s I was a bank robber out west.  I got shot out in 1878 by a vigilante after robbing a bank full of gold coins. My life after that was spend in the Metaphysical Realm, where I was working to make up for my crimes as a bank robber.  I was reborn in the 1920s and became a leader of a group of hippies in the 60s.  I died in early 1989 after falling off a cliff.

Subject: Re: Assuming Reincarnation is real, what were you in your past life?

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/22/05 at 1:38 am

my ex told me i was a wife of a soldier who died in war. i tear up uncontrollably whenever i hear amazing grace done on bagpipes, must be a left over memory...

Written By: AL-B on 02/22/05 at 2:34 am

The last time around, I was a worm. All I ever did was eat dirt and squirm.

But, I was the greatest worm in history. I lived to the ripe old age of 97 and no worm under my watch had ever been nabbed by the "early bird," nor had anyone in my clan ever wound up on the end of a fishing hook. I was so highly advanced for a nightcrawler that I was allowed to skip several stages (invertebrate, arachanid, reptilian, avian, etc.) and go directly to human form. Unfortunately I feel that I wasn't quite ready. But I dont miss being a worm. To me, the best thing about being human is having an opposable thumb. Especially when you consider how neatly it coincides with the design of our genitalia.

Written By: goodsin on 02/22/05 at 1:19 pm

The last time around, I was a worm. All I ever did was eat dirt and squirm.

But, I was the greatest worm in history. I lived to the ripe old age of 97 and no worm under my watch had ever been nabbed by the "early bird," nor had anyone in my clan ever wound up on the end of a fishing hook. I was so highly advanced for a nightcrawler that I was allowed to skip several stages (invertebrate, arachanid, reptilian, avian, etc.) and go directly to human form. Unfortunately I feel that I wasn't quite ready. But I dont miss being a worm. To me, the best thing about being human is having an opposable thumb. Especially when you consider how neatly it coincides with the design of our genitalia.

LOL! Think I was an edible crab, keep getting flashbacks where I'm heading for some nice, warm water, then... :P

I miss my shell the most...

Written By: Tanya1976 on 02/22/05 at 1:46 pm

I was a groupie touring with the Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin. I got a chance to participate in a bed-in with John Lennon and Yoko Ono.

Tanya

Check for new replies or respond here...