» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Full_House_Fan....

Written By: GWBush2004 on 02/22/05 at 1:39 am

Don't you think you're going just a little bit over board with the threads?  Talk about over-kill.

Subject: Re: Full_House_Fan....

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/22/05 at 1:41 am

Don't you think you're going just a little bit over board with the threads?  Talk about over-kill.

I can't keep up with him, lol. I guess he likes to talk a lot.

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/22/05 at 1:41 am

he's a young man with a lot of questions. i say let him be. there hasn't been too many topics around here posted as of late that has sparked my interest.

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/22/05 at 1:43 am

he's a young man with a lot of questions. i say let him be. there hasn't been too many topics around here posted as of late that has sparked my interest.

He's actually making me think about a lot of things, I never thought about.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/22/05 at 1:44 am

I'll keep it down a bit.  The board just seems to be lacking energy with the big migration away from here.

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/22/05 at 1:45 am

I'll keep it down a bit.  The board just seems to be lacking energy with the big migration away from here.

You should have seen it before the election, lol.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/22/05 at 1:46 am

I was here, just not posting :)

Written By: GWBush2004 on 02/22/05 at 1:47 am

I loved it when the election was in full swing, more posts then I could keep up with.

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/22/05 at 1:48 am

it was insufferable. i couldn't really participate because i find politics just as exciting as watching two gnats have sex.

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/22/05 at 1:48 am

I was here, just not posting :)

I've been hanging around this board for almost a year now. I posted a bit during the election, then I was idle for awhile, with only an occasional post until this month really. 95 % of my posts are from the last month.

Written By: AL-B on 02/22/05 at 3:43 am

He's trying to take over!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUGH!!! :o :o :o

Actually FHF, you've brought a lot of life to these boards lately. You seem like a bright young man with a sincere passion for learning about new things. I think that's pretty cool, and if you keep that attitude you'll go far in life.

Written By: jaytee on 02/22/05 at 6:51 am

it was insufferable. i couldn't really participate because i find politics just as exciting as watching two gnats have sex.

You and me both sputnikcorp!!  ;) :P

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/22/05 at 11:20 am

Wow... FHF.... I'm impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ::)  ;D

Written By: Tanya1976 on 02/22/05 at 11:58 am

Let him be. I don't mind "talking" to him. At least he's bringing up some interesting points.

Tanya

Written By: goodsin on 02/22/05 at 12:42 pm

I think there must be some Brit in him/her somewhere- I was shocked to see a reference to a posterior as an 'arse' rather than 'ass'!! ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 02/22/05 at 12:45 pm

Give him a break....at least he's trying to get different perspectives on subjects rather than blindly following a prescribed doctrine.  Like others have said, he's made me think about a few things as well.  I'm enjoying them...

I think it was the great Prophet 'Chris Rock' (who a frenchman decided was related to me ???)...

...That said.. "Any fool who makes up his mind on some sheesh before he knows about it.. is a stupid mother fuc*er!"

Written By: Tanya1976 on 02/22/05 at 1:38 pm

I think it was the great Prophet 'Chris Rock' (who a frenchman decided was related to me ???)...

...That said.. "Any fool who makes up his mind on some sh** before he knows about it.. is a stupid mother fuc*er!"

Here, here. I know plenty of them!

Tanya

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/22/05 at 2:26 pm

Thanks for your kind words guys :) And I do have an English grandma, goodsin.  ;D

-FHF

Check for new replies or respond here...