» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Full House Fan

Written By: Trimac20 on 02/22/05 at 10:43 pm

To Full House Fan, whoever you are. I notice more than 60 percent of all posts on this board were made by you. Just wondering, do you spend all your time on this message board? Do you realise there is something else outside of the00s.com message board? the00s.com is not the sole web-page currently on the internet. Nah, just having a "friendly" stab. I mean go ahead and do what you want, just saying, trying not too appear obsessive.

Subject: Re: Full House Fan

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/22/05 at 11:08 pm

To Full House Fan, whoever you are. I notice more than 60 percent of all posts on this board were made by you. Just wondering, do you spend all your time on this message board? Do you realise there is something else outside of the00s.com message board? the00s.com is not the sole web-page currently on the internet. Nah, just having a "friendly" stab. I mean go ahead and do what you want, just saying, trying not too appear obsessive.

Full House Fan has officially taken over the board, lol. He likes to post a lot, he just has a lot of crap on his mind I guess. That's alright he's just trying to learn about these different issues. Some like the reincarnation messages, and all the is ____ a lie messages are kind of pointless, but he's just tyring to get people's opinions which is ok. Religion is based on faith who knows if it's a lie or not, it's for you to believe or not believe. He's brought up some good issues, like racial profiling and about the question about why is the board so liberal. I've noticed that most message boards tend to have a liberal slant, though true conservative oriented ones are conservative slanted obviously. But I think liberals dominate online message boards overall.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/22/05 at 11:31 pm

Seems like I'm annoying people.  Perhaps I'm part of the reason others don't post.  I'll back back in a couple days, for then I will leave.

-FHF

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/22/05 at 11:36 pm

Seems like I'm annoying people.  Perhaps I'm part of the reason others don't post.  I'll back back in a couple days, for then I will leave.

-FHF

don't feel bad full house, you just have a lot on your mind, and want to ask people their opinions, that's fine. If I was you, I wouldn't post as many new topics, it's hard to keep up with and some of the stuff is impossible to answer. I think that's what irritates some of the people here, personally I don't really care though.

-Brian  :)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/22/05 at 11:37 pm

No, don't leave, things would be boring without you here!  :\'(

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/22/05 at 11:44 pm

don't leave, please. i find your topics thought provoking.

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/22/05 at 11:45 pm

don't leave, please. i find your topics thought provoking.

Yea he made me think too, and brought up a number of good issues.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/22/05 at 11:52 pm

Personally, I think his topics are far better than some, that's just my opinion, though.  I would hate to see him leave.

Me too, I hope that FHF stays.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/22/05 at 11:53 pm

Mike, do NOT worry about it...when Chucky cleared the boards and we all had to begin again last April, I started tons of threads. Yours are much more interesting :)

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/22/05 at 11:54 pm

Personally, I think his topics are far better than some, that's just my opinion, though.  I would hate to see him leave.

Well I think some people in here upset him, and he began to felt he was in the way, so he decided to leave for now. I kinda feel bad for him, he didn't do nothing wrong, other people in here post a lot as well, what's the big deal.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/23/05 at 1:36 am

I'll stay :) I'll post a tad less though. 

-FHF

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/23/05 at 1:38 am

I don't feel bad :)  I wasn't going to leave for good anyway, just a couple days.  But I've decided to stick around :)

-FHF  :)

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/23/05 at 1:40 am

I don't feel bad :)  I wasn't going to leave for good anyway, just a couple days.  But I've decided to stick around :)

-FHF  :)

good choice, FHF  ;)

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/23/05 at 1:43 am

good choice, FHF  ;)

Thanks, man :)

Written By: jaytee on 02/23/05 at 8:19 am

-FHF

You're not annoying me in the slightest :)  I think you pose some very interesting questions.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/23/05 at 12:54 pm

You're not annoying me in the slightest :)   I think you pose some very interesting questions.

Thank you :)  I've decided to hang around.  I was never to leave for good, I was just gonna take a couple days off.

Written By: Bobby on 02/23/05 at 2:47 pm

-FHF

Nah! I know you're not annoying anybody. There are plenty of people here will tell you if you are.  ;)

You go through what I call 'the first posting burst' and it usually happens when some people start here for the first time and they get really enthusiastic about it and post loads of threads. I went through that stage too (not saying I'm not enthusiastic now, lol). In fact, one day I decided for a joke to make a thread in the 80s section and simply wrote the words 'I love neon'. I was surprised to get responses.  ;D

Written By: neebs25 on 02/23/05 at 3:12 pm

I'm glad you're not leaving FHF, and I think it's rude for someone to comment about you posting. 

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/23/05 at 5:09 pm

I'm glad you're not leaving FHF, and I think it's rude for someone to comment about you posting. 

Thank you Neebs :) Although I'd glad they expressed themselves :)

-FHF  ;)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/23/05 at 6:26 pm

Thank you Neebs :) Although I'd glad they expressed themselves :)

-FHF  ;)

Yeah!!! Your still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Written By: EthanM on 02/24/05 at 1:09 am

I think nobody here really has too much of a problem with anyone unless they start posting incessantly about Pam and the afterlife. Otherwise theremight be political disagreements but no arguments about the right to post.

Written By: McDonald on 02/24/05 at 2:30 pm

I think it was ridiculous and contentious to have posted this topic in the first place. This is an open forum where members are free to post however and whatever they want as long as it isn't inflammatory. If people get annoyed with a member then they don't have to participate in that member's topics or reply to his/her posts. This "issue" (if it can even be called that) could have been dealt with via a private message instead of dragging FHF through the proverbial mud this way. That would have been more appropriate and a LOT more tasteful, I might add. I think it was your intent to publically embarrass one of our most prolific members with this totally inconsequential "topic," and I find that rather classless.

If you have a real issue of any consequence with a member of the board, that's one thing -but this was disingenuous and rude.

This is just my opinion on the matter. If I have misjudged the intentions of this topic's author, then I apologise. Nevertheless, I don't think it was very nice to have done this to such a nice member of the boards.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/24/05 at 5:47 pm

I think it was ridiculous and contentious to have posted this topic in the first place. This is an open forum where members are free to post however and whatever they want as long as it isn't inflammatory. If people get annoyed with a member then they don't have to participate in that member's topics or reply to his/her posts. This "issue" (if it can even be called that) could have been dealt with via a private message instead of dragging FHF through the proverbial mud this way. That would have been more appropriate and a LOT more tasteful, I might add. I think it was your intent to publically embarrass one of our most prolific members with this totally inconsequential "topic," and I find that rather classless.

If you have a real issue of any consequence with a member of the board, that's one thing -but this was disingenuous and rude.

This is just my opinion on the matter. If I have misjudged the intentions of this topic's author, then I apologise. Nevertheless, I don't think it was very nice to have done this to such a nice member of the boards.

Thanks for sticking up for me McDonald :)  I'm not upset of the post, but if it was to somebody else they might be.  If anyone has complaints on my posting habits PM me and I'll comply to your wished, be they reasonable :)

-FHF

Written By: jaytee on 02/24/05 at 5:54 pm

Well said McDonald.  :)

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 02/24/05 at 9:57 pm

It's actually nice coming on here after a week of doing other stuff and there being several new and interesting posts to sit back and read. It also encourages me to post (I might make 200 soon)  8)

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/24/05 at 10:07 pm

It's actually nice coming on here after a week of doing other stuff and there being several new and interesting posts to sit back and read. It also encourages me to post (I might make 200 soon)  8)

Thanks man :)

-FHF  ;)

Written By: Chris MegatronTHX on 02/27/05 at 12:01 am

I don't want to call you annoying FHF, but you do post the same damn topics about decades running into each other over and over, and over and OVER again.  At first it was intersting, but my God....what is this obsession you have?

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/27/05 at 12:02 am

I don't want to call you annoying FHF, but you do post the same darn topics about decades running into each other over and over, and over and OVER again.  At first it was intersting, but my God....what is this obsession you have?

Sorry man. :)  No more of those :)  I'm also going to be off the politics boards a few days :)

-FHF  ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...