» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: I will no longer post at the politics board

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/26/05 at 7:08 pm

I will still be at the other boards, Penguin boards, decades, and such, but I won't be discussing politics for awhile.  While some like my posts, to others my posts are unanswerable spam and offensiveness.  You guys win, I shall not be on this board for some time.

-FHF

Subject: Re: I will no longer post at the politics board

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/26/05 at 7:37 pm

Please don't go. I for one, really enjoy your input.

Cat

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/26/05 at 7:39 pm

Please don't go. I for one, really enjoy your input.

Cat

Thanks Cat :)  I'll be back here in a few days, I just want to let my topics phase out and stuff. Besides I've been a board hog. 

-FHF  ;)

Written By: GWBush2004 on 02/27/05 at 12:40 am

Don't go...just post a few less threads.  I enjoy some of your posts.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 02/27/05 at 4:03 am

Never succumb to what others say or think. You would become a conformist! What America doesn't need is yet another one!

Tanya

Written By: AL-B on 02/27/05 at 4:34 am

I will still be at the other boards, Penguin boards, decades, and such, but I won't be discussing politics for awhile.  While some like my posts, to others my posts are unanswerable spam and offensiveness.  You guys win, I shall not be on this board for some time.

-FHF

Don't worry about it, most of the people here are cool. Besides, a lot of my posts tend to be long-winded but no one has complained about it yet.  ;)

Written By: danootaandme on 02/27/05 at 9:15 am

Where is your spirit?  You gonna roll over like a whipped dog?  If you can't take the heat of an anonymous
postings on the web how do you expect to do face to face in real life?  We win?  This isn't a contest, buck up
and get back in the ring.

Written By: Don Carlos on 02/27/05 at 4:59 pm

FHF, most of us have ticked one or more people off on this board at one time or another.  Don't let it get to you.  Most of us enjoy your posts & welcome the new blood :)

Ditto.  We are opinionated sob's and that is all to the good.  You make us think, and hopefully we make you think.  Life would be really boring if we all agreed.  And let me point out that I, for one, often disagree with some whom I think of as ideological soul mates.

Stick around and keep posting

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/27/05 at 7:53 pm

Okay I'll stay.  My topics are phasing out anyway :)

And no more decade running into decade topics.  Well at least a lot less  ;)

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/01/05 at 2:32 pm

Okay I'll stay.  My topics are phasing out anyway :)

And no more decade running into decade topics.  Well at least a lot less  ;)

I haven't had a chance to chime in yet.

As long as your responding to people who post in your threads, I see no problems with creating several of them.  If you start responding to yourself in order to "bump them up" though, I'd see a problem with that.  Otherwise, I don't understand the issue with their being too many topics.  The next page link isn't that hard for people to find is it?

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/02/05 at 2:04 pm

I haven't had a chance to chime in yet.

As long as your responding to people who post in your threads, I see no problems with creating several of them.  If you start responding to yourself in order to "bump them up" though, I'd see a problem with that.  Otherwise, I don't understand the issue with their being too many topics.  The next page link isn't that hard for people to find is it?

Thanks for your words, God.  ;)

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/02/05 at 5:20 pm

Thanks for your words, God.  ;)

I'm sure it's in jest, but please stop calling me that.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/02/05 at 10:16 pm

Sometimes things get irritating on the politics board.  If they do, chill out for a few days and come back.  No need to declare yourself an expatriate!
;)

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/03/05 at 12:14 am

I'm sure it's in jest, but please stop calling me that.

Got it Chucky :)

Check for new replies or respond here...