» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Worst Crime Revisited

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/10/05 at 9:34 pm

This topic wasn't very popular, so I decided to do it a second time around.

I say Cold Murder, followed by Child Rape.  Passion murder, while terrible, is not planned and is more temporary psychosis.  As for most damaging, well all of them can be, depending on the case.

Subject: Re: Worst Crime Revisited

Written By: ADH13 on 03/10/05 at 9:37 pm

I said cold murder

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/10/05 at 9:43 pm

Cold murder...which is what happened to Blaine. The @sshole fires a shot through his pant leg (Just missing his leg) and then over the next 4 seconds....raised the gun and shot him through his heart....THAT is the worst >:( :\'( >:(

Written By: EthanM on 03/11/05 at 2:05 am

i think the only thing that could possibly be worse than cold murder is intentionally stopping someone's breathing in order to cause death of the brain but not the body.

Written By: ElDuderino on 03/11/05 at 2:07 am

I am so sorry to hear of your son being murdered, RockandRollFan. :(

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/11/05 at 2:28 pm

Last time sex crimes actually beat murder.  I think sex crimes are generally worse than murders that are crimes of passion, not so much in outcome as in intent, but nothing is as SICK as cold blooded murder.  Also a lot of the people who voted were sex crime victims.  All these crimes, imo, can carry life or death penalty, but won't always.  Except cold murder. It always should no matter what case.

Check for new replies or respond here...