» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: c'mon psychics help Terry!!

Written By: saver on 03/22/05 at 4:59 pm

With all these 'so called good' psychics who speak to Shandra Levi and Laci Peterson..we have Terry Shiavo  alive but unable to speak..WHAT DOES SHE WANT?? Any takers
?? 

Subject: Re: c'mon psychics help Terry!!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/22/05 at 5:11 pm

OK, that's 5 minutes free, and $3.99 for each additional minute!

Written By: EthanM on 03/22/05 at 10:39 pm

if it was a case of she wanted things but  just couldn't express her wants, then i don't think the courts would have ruled to pull the tube. It seems like her brain has been damaged to the extent that she is no longer capable of wanting anything and never can be.
    While we're trying to bring the dead back to life, what about the thousands of soldiers sent off to a war in Iraq that was declared won close to two years ago?

Written By: goodsin on 03/23/05 at 10:40 am

Think about what is always going on inside your mind in the space between your thoughts, my friends.

Wow, man, that's too deep. If I spend time thinking about the space between my thoughts, there isn't a space between them to consider. Might be easier if I had Multiple Personality Disorder!

Written By: goodsin on 03/23/05 at 10:48 am

IMO, there's nothing for the psychics to do.  Who on earth would want to exist in a state like she is? 

What, Florida? Always sounds like such a nice place...  (sorry, being a bit irreverent, writing this at work for a bit of light relief!)

Written By: tulip on 03/30/05 at 2:46 am

if it was a case of she wanted things but  just couldn't express her wants, then i don't think the courts would have ruled to pull the tube. It seems like her brain has been damaged to the extent that she is no longer capable of wanting anything and never can be.
    While we're trying to bring the dead back to life, what about the thousands of soldiers sent off to a war in Iraq that was declared won close to two years ago?

Does everyone only listen to what the media tells them?  Terry wants to live, and has physically made that known.  Her brain is not damaged to the extent that she's no longer capable of wanting anything.  She has eaten on her own and communicated in the past, but after her husband received the enormous legal settlement over 10 years ago, he apparently decided he didn't want her alive anymore.  He refused her treatment and repeatedly asked why she wasn't dead yet - AFTER he pledged to care for her and provide her with treatment (so he could receive the monetary settlement).  Over $450,000 of the $700,000 he received to care for her has been spent for his legal spree to have her killed, all the while having an affair with another woman.  She's not being kept alive artificially.  Food and water are needed for ALL of us to sustain life.  She can even swallow on her own. Over 30 neurologists, including world renowned signed affidavits to say that Terry will probably improve with treatment, and is NOT in a persistent vegetative state.  The judge who ordered her feeding tube removed did so without even seeing her in person - the defendant.  She never even had simple MRI, everything was based on a CAT scan. 

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/30/05 at 9:38 am

Does everyone only listen to what the media tells them?  Terry wants to live, and has physically made that known.  Her brain is not damaged to the extent that she's no longer capable of wanting anything.  She has eaten on her own and communicated in the past, but after her husband received the enormous legal settlement over 10 years ago, he apparently decided he didn't want her alive anymore.  He refused her treatment and repeatedly asked why she wasn't dead yet - AFTER he pledged to care for her and provide her with treatment (so he could receive the monetary settlement).  Over $450,000 of the $700,000 he received to care for her has been spent for his legal spree to have her killed, all the while having an affair with another woman.  She's not being kept alive artificially.  Food and water are needed for ALL of us to sustain life.  She can even swallow on her own. Over 30 neurologists, including world renowned signed affidavits to say that Terry will probably improve with treatment, and is NOT in a persistent vegetative state.  The judge who ordered her feeding tube removed did so without even seeing her in person - the defendant.  She never even had simple MRI, everything was based on a CAT scan. 

Not everyone believes the media, but clearly you do believe it, if Fox News can be considered media.

Show us one case, with indentical conditions, where the person has recovered.  You can't.  It doesn't exist.

It's really, really, sad how many people have been brainwashed into thinking this person is going to just snap right out of it someday.  People recover from 14 year comas in soap operas.  In real life, not too often.  I bet it's less than a hundred in the past ten years. 

It's pointless to argue facts and logic though.  The supporters of the parents at this point chose to believe "experts" who have never even been in the same room with the patient.  Might as well as Micheal Jackson for his opinion, it would be just as relevant.

Written By: philbo on 03/30/05 at 4:17 pm

Terry wants to live, and has physically made that known.

If that's the case, why has every judge who's spent time getting as much evidence as is available come to the opposite conclusion?

Written By: GWBush2004 on 03/30/05 at 5:05 pm

If that's the case, why has every judge who's spent time getting as much evidence as is available come to the opposite conclusion?

Are you kidding?  That is the main attack by the right.  The oringinal judge, Florida's sixth circuit court judge George W. Greer, dismissed all kinds of evidence on the Schindler family side, while at the same time allowing George Felos to dump anything he wanted on the court (wonder why, couldn't be that campaign donation he got from the law firm of Felos & Felos.)

The other courts didn't look at the case, they simply upheld what Greer did.  And poor poor Greer is now probably going to be impeached, so says Tom Delay, for ignoring congress.  God I hope so.

Written By: saver on 03/30/05 at 5:56 pm

Now holllld on thaaarrrr!!!

I just looked into the latest and the latest court they approached would not accept the NEW EVIDENCE they claim to have and have only been determining things on much older things.

This is clearly an abuse of the constitutional rights .. So if they can somehow show more activity with Terri, let them.

Now I'm also hearing if there were 7 people signing affidavits they believe Terri is well enough to continue..WHERE ARE THESE PEOPLE?
Supposedly the ONE they keep bringing up is a NUT JOB...

Where are these other dependable nurses/attendants  and HOW long ago did they view her?

Good luck all....

Check for new replies or respond here...