» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: brits fast turnaround

Written By: saver on 04/04/05 at 4:25 pm

Anyone else see how fast it took for the British royals to announce(Sun.4/3/05) they planned to keep  the wedding set for Friday even if the Pope was to have his funeral..My Daily paper stated it in the early edition as well as the Sun. evening news...welllllllll...Mid-Mon. they announce the Royal Wedding will be held on SAT.!

Was any pressure put on them??? By whom???? tune in tomorrow for more on 'As the Brits Turn!'
;D 

Subject: Re: brits fast turnaround

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/04/05 at 4:26 pm

God, Charles is such a morron. That man has got to be dangerously inbred.

He once told Camilla Parker on the phone that he would like to live in her panties...*shudders*

Lets hope that they don't re-produce.

Written By: danootaandme on 04/04/05 at 4:32 pm

Lets hope that they don't re-produce.

She's beyond all that, thankfully.  Of course anything is possible, gives me the chills just to think.

Written By: whitewolf on 04/04/05 at 5:09 pm

She's beyond all that, thankfully.  Of course anything is possible, gives me the chills just to think.

Lord I hope they don't reproduce. by the way anyone else think that the crown should skip him and go to Prince William.

Written By: danootaandme on 04/04/05 at 5:29 pm

Wait ???  I thought he lost the crown when he got divorced ???

No, he still has that.  How about they take the crown and use it for the paperweight it is.
Say what you will about Willy and Harry, it is the same old song to me. Position by
virtue of birth.

Written By: whitewolf on 04/04/05 at 5:33 pm

No, he still has that.  How about they take the crown and use it for the paperweight it is.
Say what you will about Willy and Harry, it is the same old song to me. Position by
virtue of birth.

William, thank god, is more like his mother. I think he would do a better job than old chucky

Written By: UKVisitor on 04/04/05 at 7:44 pm

Sadly divorce is not a good reason to deny a UK monarch the crown. I cite Henry VIII and his penchant for wife-dumping (and heads lopping off) as a prime example, if not in fact the true originator of the habit. However, old King Hal usually dumped the frump to marry the latest young thing; Charles has opted for the exact opposite.

Still keep it in the family eh?

Check for new replies or respond here...