» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Oh good lord, look how they're trying to justify Iraq, now!

Written By: MooRocca on 04/22/05 at 12:27 am

Someone told me about this and I didn't believe it until I read it for myself...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,153966,00.html

Subject: Re: Oh good lord, look how they're trying to justify Iraq, now!

Written By: bbigd04 on 04/22/05 at 12:32 am

What do you expect from FOX news. They continue to make up excuses for Bush and friends, it never stops. Iraq behind Oklahoma city, yea right, OKC was all the working of right-wing maniac Timothy McVeigh.

Written By: McDonald on 04/22/05 at 10:21 am

OMFG!

I can't believe this sh*t! They really must think that people in this country are imbeciles. Well, if anyone wasn't convinced already, there you have it. Faux News is the GOP's Orwellian Ministry of Truth.

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/22/05 at 1:27 pm

If it wasn't Fox.. you would seriously think it was a joke.

Written By: sputnikcorp on 04/22/05 at 1:40 pm

so timothy mcveigh was an iraqi agent and the iraqi's contacted him after the first gulf war, the same war where mcveigh boasted killing iraqi's? yeeeeah.

Written By: Don Carlos on 04/22/05 at 2:52 pm

Oh my God!  Do they really expect people to believe this bull dung?  Are our citizens so gullible as to buy this silliness?  Just another in a long line of conspiracy theories that heave no merit.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/22/05 at 6:26 pm

Fox: We make the news.... you vomit.  ::)

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/22/05 at 8:01 pm

Fox: We make the news.... you vomit.  ::)

Fox: We Make The News... As We Go Along

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/23/05 at 9:30 am

Fox: We Make The News... As We Go Along

I like that one!  ;D

Written By: Tanya1976 on 04/23/05 at 1:23 pm

Why am I not surprised?  ::)  ???  >:(

Tanya

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/23/05 at 2:16 pm

A. Rita Cosby is just Jon Gibson in drag.

B. If one is going to suggest Iraq was behind the Murrah Building bombing, why not take it a step further?  The U.S. government was behind Iraq being behind the Murrah Building bombing!

There are a whole bunch of questions about Oklahoma City unanswered 10 years later, just as there are a whole bunch of unanswered questions about the JFK assassination over 40 years later.  The Dubya administration is the most secretive in modern history, so don't expect them to be forthcoming about anything.  They'll just let FOX News, the propaganda arm of their Fascist government, do the rumor mongering.
::)

Methinks people still give FNC way too much credibility.  If we gave FOX the amount of credibility it merits (somewhere between zero and bupkus) we would no longer be surprised by their constant BS!

Written By: Don Carlos on 04/23/05 at 2:46 pm

Fox News, the ministry of truth, a la George Orwell's 1984.

Check for new replies or respond here...