» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: 9/11 In Plain Sight, a site I recommend

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/23/05 at 2:20 pm

http://www.911inplanesite.com/

Make of this what you will.  Read and listen carefully and you may become afraid...very afraid!
:o :o :o

Subject: Re: 9/11 In Plain Sight, a site I recommend

Written By: sputnikcorp on 04/23/05 at 2:31 pm

i frequent 911 conspiracy sites, most are outragous speculations. like the pentagon, an airliner really did hit that building, there were eyewitnesses and the naysayers always point towards the fact that there were no wings evident in the news footage but it's clearly evident that airliners shatter when they impact with the ground....whatever. although i do think that it could be theorized that the war in iraq was engineered, first you need a damn good excuse...sacrifice 3000 people and there's the excuse needed.

Written By: Don Carlos on 04/23/05 at 2:40 pm

I know several people who believe 9/11 was engineered.  I remain sceptical.  To keep a conspiracy this big secret would be near impossible unless the leaders had all the followers killed by 3rd parties, who were themselves killed.  Now if you want to speculate that Lil' Georgie knew it was going to happen, well, maybe, but his quizical look and those several minutes of "My Pet Goat" would mitigate against that thesis as well, he is too stupid to be such a good actor.  But then, Ronald reagan was also a very stupid actor.  I just don't know.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/24/05 at 4:05 pm

The documentation on 9/11 In Plain Sight is compelling, but I'm still skeptical myself.  I am skeptical on BOTH sides.  I would NOT put it past the U.S. government to murder its own citizens for political gain any more or less than I would put it past raging terrorists to kill U.S. citizens for revenge.  It's a sick world out there.

Written By: Don Carlos on 04/25/05 at 4:21 pm

The documentation on 9/11 In Plain Sight is compelling, but I'm still skeptical myself.  I am skeptical on BOTH sides.  I would NOT put it past the U.S. government to murder its own citizens for political gain any more or less than I would put it past raging terrorists to kill U.S. citizens for revenge.  It's a sick world out there.

The US government HAS killed and tortured US citizens for a variety of reasons.  The man on my sig line is one.  There is also no doubt that there are folks out there who are willing to die to kill some of us. 

I guess for me, the ultimate question is how do you hide a conspiracy SOOOO big?  For knowledge? Maybe.  Complicity?  Good Lord, I hope not, and find it hard to believe.

Check for new replies or respond here...