» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Speaking of the Cat thing in Wisconsin

Written By: Harmonica on 04/27/05 at 3:33 pm

Wisconsin was one of the first states to pass a animal rights bill. ( need Proof, I do have it)

Ironic is it not?

Subject: Re: Speaking of the Cat thing in Wisconsin

Written By: Indy Gent on 04/27/05 at 3:47 pm

But that was passed for animals Americans actually eat.  ::)
Wisconsin was one of the first states to pass a animal rights bill. ( need Proof, I do have it)

Ironic is it not?

Written By: Harmonica on 04/27/05 at 4:43 pm

But that was passed for animals Americans actually eat.  ::)

Since when did we eat Dogs and Horses? 

Written By: Indy Gent on 04/27/05 at 4:51 pm

I meant that they passed that law for animals Americans eat, like the control of deer or cattle. Wisconsin didn't set a law against dogs and horses, which would make the law for shooting cats a precedent for the US ::).
Since when did we eat Dogs and Horses? 

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/27/05 at 5:39 pm

I want everyone to know that I NEVER had a "thing" in Wisconsin. In fact, I have never been to Wisconsin.  ;) :D ;D

Cat

Written By: Harmonica on 04/28/05 at 9:50 am

I meant that they passed that law for animals Americans eat, like the control of deer or cattle. Wisconsin didn't set a law against dogs and horses, which would make the law for shooting cats a precedent for the US ::).

The bill I'm referring to was passed so no experimenter could go freely about performing inhumae experimentations, as usually he wanted to.

Written By: Don Carlos on 04/28/05 at 3:04 pm

Hopefully, someday, you can make it a little South of there, though ;)  The hottub is awaitin' 8)

We are planning a sauna, in the winter complete with snow and pine fronds.  Sound good?

Written By: Don Carlos on 04/28/05 at 3:07 pm

I want everyone to know that I NEVER had a "thing" in Wisconsin. In fact, I have never been to Wisconsin.  ;) :D ;D

Cat

Cats, the other white meat.  They taste just like chicken, done up with a bit of garlic and ginger, served over rice,  delisious.

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/28/05 at 3:49 pm

Cats, the other white meat. They taste just like chicken, done up with a bit of garlic and ginger, served over rice, delisious.

Wow, you are cruising for a bruising.

Written By: Harmonica on 04/28/05 at 4:47 pm

Cats, the other white meat.  They taste just like chicken, done up with a bit of garlic and ginger, served over rice,  delisious.

What doesn't taste like chicken?

Check for new replies or respond here...