» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Whatever Happened To Donald Webb?

Written By: Harmonica on 06/11/05 at 8:51 am

If your anything like me, true life Horror is something that interest you.  I personally read books, read magazines, and watch shows/documentaries/movies about the likes of Charles Manson, Ed Gein, and Albert Fisch.

However I've been thinking of Donald Webb lately. The man who 25 maybe 26 years ago murdered his family with some sorta tool, and has been on the America's Most Wanted list longer than anyone else.

I wonder what happened to him, he'd be about 73-77ish I believe. I wonder if he died, or has just done one heck of a job of not getting caught. I think the last anyone ever saw of him, and connected him to being Donald Webb was 10 years ago.

Perhaps you know nothing of the Donald Webb deal, perhaps you do.

Subject: Re: Whatever Happened To Donald Webb?

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/11/05 at 9:27 am

That scum bag is still at large....  ::)

http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/topten/fugitives/webb.htm

Currently the award for capturing him is $100,000.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/11/05 at 9:31 am

Osama Bin Laden is now number two on the most wanted list, $25 million is beign offered for his capture, plus $2 million.

http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

Written By: EthanM on 06/11/05 at 4:18 pm

If Osama's #2, who's number one?

Written By: danootaandme on 06/11/05 at 4:37 pm

I would think it would be Osama, but if for some uknown reason it isn't then Bostons own Whitey Bulger
is probably the one.

Written By: Im Batman on 06/11/05 at 6:33 pm

But Bush says he doesn't care about Bin Laden anymore.

Written By: EthanM on 06/11/05 at 9:39 pm

This most wanted list is from 1999

Check for new replies or respond here...