» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: U.S. Nazis rally at Revolutionary War battlefield.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/25/05 at 9:22 pm

While surfing the net, I came across this article, the one thing that came across my mind is that is probally the most single handly most stupidest thing I heard of people doing, not to mention they have too much free time on their hands.  ::)

What is this world coming too?  ::)  >:(

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/cpress/20050626/ca_pr_on_wo/us_nazi_rally

Subject: Re: U.S. Nazis rally at Revolutionary War battlefield.

Written By: EthanM on 06/25/05 at 9:25 pm

It's pretty ridiculous, but at least everyone with any sense knows these people are idiots. Too bad the same isn't true for some people with actual power.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/25/05 at 9:26 pm

It's pretty ridiculous, but at least everyone with any sense knows these people are idiots. Too bad the same isn't true for some people with actual power.

I am with you on this one, they are idiots.  ::)  >:(

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/26/05 at 3:01 am

Even for stupid racists it always seemed stupid to identify your group with Nazi Germany, America's sworn enemy.  It never made sense from a PR point of view, but what do you expect from Inbred Jed?

Written By: Don Carlos on 06/26/05 at 3:32 pm

Yes, "Inbred Jed" and these idiots are a bunch of scewball, but they are dangerous screwballs, always to be watch, never to be taken for granted.  The coist of freedom is constant vigilance.

Written By: memory on 06/26/05 at 6:57 pm

lol

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/27/05 at 1:41 pm

Yes, "Inbred Jed" and these idiots are a bunch of scewball, but they are dangerous screwballs, always to be watch, never to be taken for granted.  The coist of freedom is constant vigilance.

We should keep a closer watch on those idiots, it could unfortunatly happen again. 

Check for new replies or respond here...