» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: T-ball coach pays child to hit disabled teammate....

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 07/16/05 at 5:17 pm

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20050715170609990006&_ccc=4&cid=842
This is awful...what an UNCARING, CRUEL PERSON. I hope this kid's mom sues this loser!!

Developmentally- challenged people are much NICER than this MEAN LOSER of a coach!!

Subject: Re: T-ball coach pays child to hit disabled teammate....

Written By: whitewolf on 07/16/05 at 5:22 pm

what an @ss, someone should hit him with a baseball bat, let him see how it feels.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 07/16/05 at 7:08 pm

what an @ss, someone should hit him with a baseball bat, let him see how it feels.
I'd love to take first swing at this dirty a** b@stard.....It's losers like him that do stuff like block group homes being built in communities...try to derail 'mainstreaming' in public schools....letting their kids tease and bully those "retards"...the word itself is so CRUEL,it should be taken out of usage....it's a TAUNT,plain and simple.

Written By: Jessica on 07/17/05 at 3:33 am

I'd love to kick the cr@p out of this guy. It's a friggin T Ball game, ferchrissakes. Let the kid play and just be a kid. Don't f*cking maim him so you can compete, you pathetic loser.

I hope someone takes a baseball bat to this guy's knees.

Written By: Dagwood on 07/17/05 at 8:01 am

I agree with you, Jess.  I would love to see someone beat the crud out of this "coach"

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/18/05 at 12:17 am

OMG...this happened in a town that is like 20 minutes from my house!!! I can't believe how horrible a person could be!  It just goes to show that some people have no respect for human life, at all.

Erin

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/18/05 at 1:01 am

(ahem, a little sarcasm, please.)
Look, there's no excuse for having a kid with developmental problems these days.  Prenatal tests can screen for all this retard stuff way in advance!  So if the parents don't take the responsibility to get the tests done, and abort the brat if he's got inferior stock, why should it have to be the coach's problem eight years later?  The coach's job is to win games.  Little gimps don't help coaches win games.  The PC liberals make the teams include kids who are nothing but liabilities because it makes their bleeding hearts feel all righteous.  So what's a coach gonna do?
I say pop the little idiot before he can cost you the game.  Thhwappo!  "Awww, sorry aout that, it was an accident, ain't that too bad!  OK kids, let's go kick some butt!"

http://www.cantstopthebleeding.com/img/coach.jpg

Written By: JamieMcBain on 07/18/05 at 10:30 am

Take the coach's knees out with a nine iron.  >:(

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 07/18/05 at 10:31 am

I am speechless with dusgust. What sort of pr*ck does that to disabled kids? What a ******  >:( >:( >:(

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 07/18/05 at 6:43 pm

I'd love to kick the cr@p out of this guy. It's a friggin T Ball game, ferchrissakes. Let the kid play and just be a kid. Don't f*cking maim him so you can compete, you pathetic loser.

I hope someone takes a baseball bat to this guy's knees.
I'd love to take an iron frying pan and bash this loser in the ol' noggin...probably not much between his ears anyways!!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 07/18/05 at 6:51 pm

No.... nine iron, just wack him into knees and balls, Jack Nicholson style, that will learn the sick *******.  >:(

Check for new replies or respond here...